Drak'Tharon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dekmar -Orc fury warrior

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Dekmar -Orc fury warrior Empty
PostSubject: Dekmar -Orc fury warrior   Dekmar -Orc fury warrior EmptyMarch 11th 2010, 10:18 pm

1. If you have any prior involvement with the Guild/know anyone in guild who can vouch for you.
Pigbolits. But he just joined you guys.

2. Why you want to join the guild/What you think you can offer the guild.
I am looking for goal oriented people who share my opinion on dedication. I can offer solid dps that can listen, learn fights and follow orders

3. What progress have you made with end-game instances/list your best achievements.
Storming the Citadel 25 player. Same with 10 player

4. (a) Your race and class, spec and role/ what is your rotation? explain. (b) Healers and tanks are expected to have an offspec; what is your offspec rotation? explain.
Orc Warrior - Fury/Prot. Proc based rotation. Cleave on multiple targets. Heroic strike on single. Slam procs.

5. Your Professions and any rare patterns you may have.
450 Mining/Blacksmithing

6. Your current gear rating (mainspec/offspec)/what is your basis for gear choice? what do you gem/enchant for?
5513 Fury. Gem for strength/arp

7. Raid days are Tues/Wed/Thurs @ 8 30 to 12 30 server time for 25s; can you make all these times, ON TIME?; 10 mans are run throughout the week as fits our schedual, you will be expected to find your own group; we usually have 4 to 5 groups running.
Yes i can. ON TIME

8. Do you have ventrillo? do you have a stable net? you understand if you dc in fights, you will be replaced; if it continues, you might be kicked.
Yes

9. Previous guild and reason(s) for leaving.
Honorable Order. Complacency among raiders leading to degression in raids.

10. How old are you? Most of our guild is 20 and over. We like to keep raid/guild chat mature. does that suit you?

11. Exactly how aware are you that, if accepted, you would be entering a raid group that has been together for a long time, and that you will most likely have to start at the bottom of the totem pole?
- Raid invites are handed out first to our top raiders, then to our longest standing raiders, then we fill in the gaps with needed classes. Will you be understanding if and when a different person gets a spot over you? If you are invited to a raid, and 2 hours later a different class is needed, will you be OK with stepping down?
Yes

12. armory link here please; be gemmed/enchanted properly, if not, dont apply.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Drak%27Tharon&cn=Dekmar

13. Any other special notes you wish to include (please read our guidelines to properly answer this question).
I am applying to this guild with my girlfriend, who will be applying later tonight after she gets back from a movie. We like to play/raid together

hourglass?
Back to top Go down
Jagal

Jagal

Dekmar -Orc fury warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dekmar -Orc fury warrior   Dekmar -Orc fury warrior EmptyMarch 12th 2010, 3:23 am

You way over hit capped; you dont need hit gems; please gem for strength/armorpen; follow gemming on zindanez (in armory he s a bit underhit cap)

hit cap is 8% , exp cap is 26/26 ; please reach those and get ur armor pen up.

do that then link ur armory again please.
Back to top Go down

Dekmar -Orc fury warrior
Page 1 of 1