Drak'Tharon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

dreagoon/dk/dps

Go down 
AuthorMessage

dreagoon/dk/dps Empty
PostSubject: dreagoon/dk/dps   dreagoon/dk/dps EmptyMarch 11th 2010, 10:20 pm

1i have two of my old guild members that have changed to your guild they r tropic and pigbolits.

2 i would like to join to progress in new content/ i can give a reliable raider that can listen to instructions
3 highest content ive been able to complete is festure gut in 10 and 25 icc
4 im a troll death knight melee dps
5 i have maxxed blacksmithing and minning with two dps plate patts from icc
6 my current gs is 5540 i look for strength and crit and gem and chant for the same
7raid times are good for me
8 yes i have vent and yes my internet is stable
9 I am the current GM of Honorable Order can not find any nnew recruites that will listen or take time to learn the fights
10 im 30 mature talk and guild chat if fine by me
11 fully aware replacing calsses that suit the fight is sometimes needed and stepping down is fine
12 not alowwing me to link at this time
13 none at this time

Last edited by dreag on March 12th 2010, 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

dreagoon/dk/dps Empty
PostSubject: Re: dreagoon/dk/dps   dreagoon/dk/dps EmptyMarch 12th 2010, 12:15 am

Well, you answered all our questions, and put it in list order.... But Really? This is how you want to make your first impression? Your fine with what you wrote? You look at that and think 'Yep, thats a good reflection of my personality.'

Since your actually the old Guild Leader for Honorable Order I'm not going to make any call right now on you. But i highly suggest that if you truly care about joining our guild, you edit this post and come up with something a bit more professional. Because really... You were a guild leader... would you recruit yourself with that app?
Back to top Go down

dreagoon/dk/dps
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Drak'Tharon :: Applications-
Jump to: