Drak'Tharon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application EmptyApril 18th 2010, 5:17 am

1. If you have any prior involvement with the Guild/know anyone in guild who can vouch for you.
Not really. I raided with a few of your guys' alts in an ICC25 this weekend. I hope that my character can be as good as their alts Smile

2. Why you want to join the guild/What you think you can offer the guild.
I'm looking for a guild that is progressing, and also relaxed.

3. What progress have you made with end-game instances/list your best achievements.
On my main, Pisi, I haven't had much of a chance to raid end-game. I recently burnt out of running my mage, Ratobat. I have seen every fight in the second wing of Ice Crown including plague and the dreamwalker fight

4. (a) Your race and class, spec and role/ what is your rotation? explain. (b) Healers and tanks are expected to have an offspec; what is your offspec rotation? explain.
My main is a troll resto shaman, I have the 'cookie-cutter' chain heal spec. I have an extremely under developed enhancement offspec that I plan on working on after I'm satified with my main spec.
I have an ICC25 troll arcane mage also.

5. Your Professions and any rare patterns you may have.
I am a maxed leatherworker working on TOTC patterns and an alchemist.

6. Your current gear rating (mainspec/offspec)/what is your basis for gear choice? what do you gem/enchant for?
My shaman has a 5156 resto GS and I enchant and gem with whats available for a healer with the exception of spirit. Resto shamans don't use spirit.

7. Raid days are Tues/Wed/Thurs @ 8 30 to 12 30 server time for 25s; can you make all these times, ON TIME?; 10 mans are run throughout the week as fits our schedual, you will be expected to find your own group; we usually have 4 to 5 groups running.
Those times are awesome for me with the exception that my job isn't a set schedule type of thing. I'm a nurse that works the graveyard shift and some weeks I work all weekends, others go into the week. I would try my best to make all raids available to me.

8. Do you have ventrillo? do you have a stable net? you understand if you dc in fights, you will be replaced; if it continues, you might be kicked.
I have vent and a working mic. I live in a small town, but my internet runs just fine. I understand that if I did DC, the best thing for the group would be to move on and find another if possible.

9. Previous guild and reason(s) for leaving.
I'm looking for progression. If you would like to know which guild I am leaving, please contact me. I know this form becomes public when I post it, and I respect my guild enough to not talk about it.

10. How old are you? Most of our guild is 20 and over. We like to keep raid/guild chat mature. does that suit you?
I am 20 years old, and have been told I'm more mature than my age.

11. Exactly how aware are you that, if accepted, you would be entering a raid group that has been together for a long time, and that you will most likely have to start at the bottom of the totem pole?
- Raid invites are handed out first to our top raiders, then to our longest standing raiders, then we fill in the gaps with needed classes. Will you be understanding if and when a different person gets a spot over you? If you are invited to a raid, and 2 hours later a different class is needed, will you be OK with stepping down?
I understand totem poles better than most. In my line of work, there are totem poles. I understand that until I am established, I probably won't be getting any raid spots. That's ok. I plan on being the best shaman you guys have ever seen Smile

12. armory link here please; be gemmed/enchanted properly, if not, dont apply.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Drak'Tharon&cn=Pisi
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Drak'Tharon&cn=Ratobat

13. Any other special notes you wish to include (please read our guidelines to properly answer this question).
I may not sound like much of a raider, and truth be told, I'm really just stepping back into the fun of it. I will sorely miss a few of my friends from the old guild, but I plan on making new ones with you guys.
Hourglass
Back to top Go down
Jagal

Jagal

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application EmptyApril 18th 2010, 1:40 pm

We currently have a resto shaman in our core healing team; and another offspec resto as well;

Your mage might be more useful to our guild; I will have my mage officer look at your mage unless you dont want to raid on him. If you can fill out or add to this application giving more details on your mage please, most appreciated.

We also have a spot for an ele shaman; but you will have to be extremely good at it (same goes for the mage)
Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1