Drak'Tharon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nervs 80 Unholy and Frost DK

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nervs

Nervs 80 Unholy and Frost DK Empty
PostSubject: Nervs 80 Unholy and Frost DK   Nervs 80 Unholy and Frost DK EmptyMay 1st 2010, 11:41 am

1. If you have any prior involvement with the Guild/know anyone in guild who can vouch for you.

I used to be in Darkest Hour, actually. I was McDrizzle and tanked for them for a while, then I was my rogue Akoustic, and got up to Yogg 4% with them. Unforunetly I was hacked and they transfered my characters, I got them transfered back but then found out I was going to be a father, so I quit wow haha. I don't know who's left in the guild from when I raided aside from Jagal, so hopefully he remembers me.

2. Why you want to join the guild/What you think you can offer the guild.

Well, I have free time again now. My girlfriend and I moved out, had our baby and now we're finally settled down and I can put time back into WoW again. So what i'm looking for mostly is to get a stable position, in a established raiding guild so I can bring a good attitude, and player who won't fail on any of the attempts.

3. What progress have you made with end-game instances/list your best achievements.

Well, I've raided all of Pre-BC, BC up until sunwell, and WotlK up to plague wing. I haven't seen the fights yet, however I do know the fights from videos.

4. (a) Your race and class, spec and role/ what is your rotation? explain. (b) Healers and tanks are expected to have an offspec; what is your offspec rotation? explain.

Bloodelf Deathknight, Unholy MS Frost OS *but am collecting tanking gears too for frost tanking*. My main rotation's most unholys rotations
PS -> IT -> BSz2 -> DC -> HoW -> SSx4

5. Your Professions and any rare patterns you may have.

448 Engineering *changing to BSing soon though* and 350 Enchanting, which will be 450 soon.

6. Your current gear rating (mainspec/offspec)/what is your basis for gear choice? what do you gem/enchant for?

MS and OS are 5230. My main spec would be unholy right now until I can get my hands on a good one hander for frost Dps. I gem all strength for the most part, aside from a few changes so Meta works, and I enchant for Strength and AP.

7. Raid days are Tues/Wed/Thurs @ 8 30 to 12 30 server time for 25s; can you make all these times, ON TIME?; 10 mans are run throughout the week as fits our schedual, you will be expected to find your own group; we usually have 4 to 5 groups running.

Raid times are no problemo.

8. Do you have ventrillo? do you have a stable net? you understand if you dc in fights, you will be replaced; if it continues, you might be kicked.

I do have Ventrillo, but no working mic at the moment. I have stable connection and won't fail, and I do understand that I would be replaced if I were to D/C.

9. Previous guild and reason(s) for leaving.

Some 10 man guild I was in for 2 weeks before the Gl ninja quit/stole gbank .. Ojpimpson's guild lol.

10. How old are you? Most of our guild is 20 and over. We like to keep raid/guild chat mature. does that suit you?

I am 23 years old, and i'm not offended by anything.

11. Exactly how aware are you that, if accepted, you would be entering a raid group that has been together for a long time, and that you will most likely have to start at the bottom of the totem pole?

I completely understand that, and know exactly how it is from going through it before, and don't have any problem with it.

- Raid invites are handed out first to our top raiders, then to our longest standing raiders, then we fill in the gaps with needed classes. Will you be understanding if and when a different person gets a spot over you? If you are invited to a raid, and 2 hours later a different class is needed, will you be OK with stepping down?

I would be completely fine with this.

12. armory link here please; be gemmed/enchanted properly, if not, dont apply.

13. Any other special notes you wish to include (please read our guidelines to properly answer this question).hourglass

I know I am a little undergeared for farther progression of ICC 25 at the moment, however if brought in and given a chance to prove the type of player and person I am, gearing up will be easy enough to do. I've been around, and have raided hardcore and casually throughout wow, so I am a quality raider, and am use to putting time and gold and consumables into progression. I will be a steady raider, and member and won't let you down, and won't be "that guy" during any raids. Hopefully you guys will take me into consideration. Thanks much.
Back to top Go down
Jagal

Jagal

PostSubject: Re: Nervs 80 Unholy and Frost DK   Nervs 80 Unholy and Frost DK EmptyMay 2nd 2010, 2:07 am

i do remember you man; the main problem is that we are very melee heavy , and I am not looking for a tank atm. You would not get a core position.

what happened to your rogue?
Back to top Go down
Nervs

PostSubject: Re: Nervs 80 Unholy and Frost DK   Nervs 80 Unholy and Frost DK EmptyMay 2nd 2010, 8:26 am

I understand that =P. I don't tank either really, i mean I do have a set of gear that's not on par for ICC by any means, right now i'm Dps Unholy and Dps frost.
My rogue was transferred, and then deleted, then i got him back, and reinstated but they locked the character out, because the gold farming company recalled the credit card that they transferred him on, so i'm fighting with blizzard to get him unlocked, but they want me to pay $25 and I don't have it lol.

So right now all I have on this server is my DK, and I am leveling another rogue but he's only 14.

I'd be willing to sit back and out for now, and raid when ya need me if you guys wanted. I would love a chance to get back into the main core, but i'll wait my turn like everyone else, don't expect any special service =P. And if not, I won't be hurt or offended I understand.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Jagal

Jagal

PostSubject: Re: Nervs 80 Unholy and Frost DK   Nervs 80 Unholy and Frost DK EmptyMay 4th 2010, 12:22 am

pst me in game; I am trying to schedule a second icc 25 run on mondays; if you can make those , it will be good; and if we have spots on main raid, i l let you know.
Back to top Go down
Nervs

PostSubject: Re: Nervs 80 Unholy and Frost DK   Nervs 80 Unholy and Frost DK EmptyMay 4th 2010, 10:50 am

I will do that, sorry I didn't PST last night, didn't see the post until today.
I will send ya a tell though when I get on tonight, and will be ready to go Monday for 2nd raid, i'll make sure I don't get saved this week for it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nervs 80 Unholy and Frost DK   Nervs 80 Unholy and Frost DK Empty

Back to top Go down

Nervs 80 Unholy and Frost DK
Page 1 of 1