PortalHomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Final words

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Final words   May 2nd 2010, 12:31 pm

Sorry I won't be able to return to World of Warcraft tonight for the gold giveaway event. My computer got hit with a horrible virus that didn't even allow me to CTRL+ALT+DLT, start up the taskbar. Thus I was forced to restore the computer, which again the virus wouldn't allow me to do in normal means...

If you don't know, I've decided to quit because I am entering college and I plan to learn a lot of different things that I think WoW would not permit me to do. I am starting a blog, if anyone's interested and I'll keep in touch on the site.

Don't let this affect your raiding guys. If I ever do come back, or when I visit the site rather, I expect to see an LK kill with everyone Tbagin the LK's body tongue

Anyway, farewell. Don't let the fall of the lich king be your DARKEST HOUR hehe see what i did thar? Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final words   May 2nd 2010, 12:57 pm

Also, can someone please tell Kaux, Restles, and Shwalaby that I have officially left. Thank you Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final words   May 3rd 2010, 8:24 am

=O Dang, Bru... I'm certainly sorry to see you go dude. However, I certainly respect when someone realizes that real life takes priority and when things get busy, you've gotta set WoW aside. I hope things go well for ya. Let us know if you change your mind and wanna come back, sir.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final words   May 4th 2010, 6:21 pm

Damn you Bru...Damn you.. In all seriousness Ive enjoyed your company! Best of luck on your new quest to better yourself..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final words   

Back to top Go down

Final words
Page 1 of 1