Drak'Tharon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Authenticators, get one.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Authenticators, get one. Empty
PostSubject: Authenticators, get one.   Authenticators, get one. EmptyMay 23rd 2010, 1:06 pm

Due to the large amount of guild members being hacked recently, I am worried that there is a security leak on Blizzards systems.

Everyone should get an authenticator for their account. They are free to get, easy to activate, and provide another level of security that is much harder to breach.

We have had too many guildies hacked lately and we cannot risk having more raiders taken out of action while they wait for Blizzard to fix their error.

Please get an authenticator, save yourself and the guild much frustration and headaches down the road.
Back to top Go down
Jagal

Jagal

PostSubject: Re: Authenticators, get one.   Authenticators, get one. EmptyMay 23rd 2010, 1:24 pm

IT IS LIKE CONDOMS!!! BE SAFE ..........
Back to top Go down
Jagal

Jagal

PostSubject: Re: Authenticators, get one.   Authenticators, get one. EmptyMay 23rd 2010, 1:25 pm

Now if the condom breaks then GG...... can happen but still............ ANTIVIRUS/ANTISPYWARE + AUTHENTICATOR!!! go go go all guild
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Authenticators, get one.   Authenticators, get one. EmptyMay 24th 2010, 5:28 pm

Yeah, except, if you lose your authenticator your just as screwed....
So, i wont be online until i can find where the fuck my iPhone has walked off too....
Back to top Go down
Jagal

Jagal

PostSubject: Re: Authenticators, get one.   Authenticators, get one. EmptyMay 26th 2010, 2:43 am

r u serious here? you cant log? or you just working again this week?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Authenticators, get one.   Authenticators, get one. EmptyMay 31st 2010, 12:14 pm

lasher sold his iphone to guizmoto dont believe him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Authenticators, get one.   Authenticators, get one. EmptyJune 3rd 2010, 7:50 pm

well i got an authenticator my iphone froze up and i had to system restore now i no longer have an authenticator and cant log in.

my last back up was before my authenticator was on my phone
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Authenticators, get one.   Authenticators, get one. EmptyJune 4th 2010, 8:47 pm

So get it taken off, only took me about a week lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Authenticators, get one.   Authenticators, get one. Empty

Back to top Go down

Authenticators, get one.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Drak'Tharon :: Guild Discussion-
Jump to: