Drak'Tharon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mages recruitment

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jagal

Jagal

Mages recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Mages recruitment   Mages recruitment EmptyMay 26th 2010, 2:46 am

well with puddead hacked/soda-vet taking a hiatus (most likely) and lasher making looooooooooooooot of monies, I think we need one more mage, dont you?

raiding with no mage at all suckzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz;

Anyways, puddead come back asap and lasher well .... i m gonna stop watching tv Sad.
Back to top Go down

Mages recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mages recruitment   Mages recruitment EmptyMay 26th 2010, 7:49 am

Working on it guys.

Losing my phone is a big deal, locks me out of lots of things and creates huge security breaches.

It hasn't turned up since i lost it monday morning. I called and had the service suspended today. I cant call blizzard until 8am Pacific time (so much for that vaunted 24/7 service)

I need to call to get them to remove my authenticator so i can log on without phone. This is such a fucking hassle, I'll probably get hacked while its off too. >.< I fucking hate my life!
Back to top Go down

Mages recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mages recruitment   Mages recruitment EmptyMay 26th 2010, 9:48 am

So, who woulda thought getting an authenticator removed from your account is a pain in the ass. They give this speech about authenticators being authenticate and if it was as easy as i want, well then anyone could call in, give my name, and have it removed. Pain in the fucking ass. Now i need to wait on an email, print it out, photo copy multitudes of ID, and fax it back to Blizz HQ. FUCK MY LIFE!

Oh, and im not working all this week, so i could be raiding.

DOUBLE FUCK MY LIFE!
Back to top Go down
Jagal

Jagal

Mages recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mages recruitment   Mages recruitment EmptyMay 26th 2010, 1:48 pm

WOW nice going , next time glue ur iphone to ur heart; gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

we need a mage ............
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mages recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mages recruitment   Mages recruitment Empty

Back to top Go down

Mages recruitment
Page 1 of 1