Drak'Tharon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ret pally Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Devotion

Ret pally Application Empty
PostSubject: Ret pally Application   Ret pally Application EmptyMay 31st 2010, 8:18 pm

1. If you have any prior involvement with the Guild/know anyone in guild who can vouch for you.

I have no prior involvement with Darkest hour, but a few guildies left my guild recently to join. Negreon feral/boomkin druid and Strach, Holy priest

2. Why you want to join the guild/What you think you can offer the guild.

For awhile ive known of Darkest Hour and their raid accomplisments, I wish to be a part of it. I've been working alot and have gotten pretty proud of my gear and I believe i can help you down 25m LK

3. What progress have you made with end-game instances/list your best achievements.

I've done 8/12 in both 10/25m ICC

4.(a) Your race and class, spec and role/ what is your rotation? explain. (b) Healers and tanks are expected to have an offspec; what is your offspec rotation? explain.

Blood Elf, Retribution Pally, Dps. Rotation usually goes, judgement because it increases my crit chance, concencration because i like to get it down as early as possible, divine storm, the faster i use it the faster its cooldown proc to pop, crusader strike, then basically use watever cooldown is up first afterwards.
My OS is also retribution, just a more pvp oriented version

5. Your Professions and any rare patterns you may have.

460 Enchanter, Have all shard trader recipes and many classic/BC enchants
450 Jewelcrafting, Have many epic cuts

6. Your current gear rating (mainspec/offspec)/what is your basis for gear choice? what do you gem/enchant for?

My GS atm is 5843, Im currently trying to lose some hit and lose the last few pieces of Arp gear that i have. I gem all STR

7. Raid days are Tues/Wed/Thurs @ 8 30 to 12 30 server time for 25s; can you make all these times, ON TIME?;

I do my best to make as many raids as possible, and succeed at making most of them. But occasionally work schedules me for a raid night. When this happens i make sure to tell the officers to let them know i wont be making it

8. Do you have ventrillo? do you have a stable net? you understand if you dc in fights, you will be replaced; if it continues, you might be kicked.

I do have vent/ stable net, and i do understand DC's will be kicked

9. Previous guild and reason(s) for leaving.

I am currently in <Ordo Hereticus> but they are changing their 25m raid to Sunday and because of work i cant make weekend raids

10. How old are you? Most of our guild is 20 and over. We like to keep raid/guild chat mature. does that suit you?

I am turning 24 next month, and it was preferred that way

11. Exactly how aware are you that, if accepted, you would be entering a raid group that has been together for a long time, and that you will most likely have to start at the bottom of the totem pole?
- Raid invites are handed out first to our top raiders, then to our longest standing raiders, then we fill in the gaps with needed classes. Will you be understanding if and when a different person gets a spot over you? If you are invited to a raid, and 2 hours later a different class is needed, will you be OK with stepping down?

I understand this and and i am ok with this

12. armory link here please; be gemmed/enchanted properly, if not, dont apply.

13. Any other special notes you wish to include (please read our guidelines to properly answer this question).

I hope you guys give me a chance, I am very determined to help go as far as possible. THX!
Back to top Go down

Ret pally Application
Page 1 of 1