Drak'Tharon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trinsick -Surv. Hunter

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Trinsick -Surv. Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Trinsick -Surv. Hunter   Trinsick -Surv. Hunter EmptyAugust 17th 2009, 9:46 pm

1. If you have any prior involvement with the Guild.

I do not, though I have grinded heroics with members of this guild.

2. If you know anyone within the guild, real-life friend or otherwise.

I know Dunband, Org, and Apocolypto from previous guilds.

3. Why you want to join the guild.

I want to join Darkest Hour because I can tell where it is going. I've looked up a couple people from this guild on WoW-Heroes.com to take note of the superior gear rating and achievements of this group, which seems better than other guilds I've checked out. Even more so, I have heard word that this guild actually progresses, as you have stepped into Trial of the Grand Crusader. Because I know this guild currently has a lot of people and I will be an initiate, I can be patient on how much raid time I actually see (provided that I eventually get to see some).

4. What you think you can offer the guild.

Though I do not promise perfection, I do promise the sincerity and consistancy to strive for it. I understand that serious, progression-minded people with bad gear will in the long run be more valuable than lackadaisical people with the current best in slot. That being said, I believe I can offer the guild a decently geared player who will have a perfect attendance.

5. Your race and class, spec and role.

My main is a Blood Elf Hunter with a 1/17/53 Survival Spec. My role is most often going to be pumping out as much DPS as possible, with smaller roles such as doing an MD pull.

note: looking back, I realize an Orc hunter would have been best

6. Your current gear rating, as well as progress you have made with end-game instances.

I currently have a 2356 WoW-Heroes rating that will only get better with time. I have raiding experience in the standard 10/25 Maly, OS +, Naxx, and Vault raids, as well as much Uld 10 and 25 (including but not limited to Yogg 10) and the Northrend Beasts of 10-man Trial of the Crusader.

7. Days of the week and times of day you are available to raid.

As I am in college, I have a very static routine. My latest class gets out at 5 p.m. server time, so I should be on before raids begin. Additionally, my earliest class starts at 10 a.m. server time, so I am usually up til ~2 a.m. or later.

8. What your character name is, what you want us to call you.

My character's name is Trinsick, and you can call me whatever you like [though "initiate trinsick" would be preferable =) ]

9. any other 80's or alts you may have.

I have a 67 disc priest that I stopped working on when the patch came out. I also have an 80 blood//frost duel spec'd DK, but everyone has a DK now days.

10. Any other special notes you wish to include.

I love to theorycraft, so my spec and gear are always debatable [though I do require both mathematical and field testing before admitting defeat =P ].
Back to top Go down
Jagal

Jagal

PostSubject: Re: Trinsick -Surv. Hunter   Trinsick -Surv. Hunter EmptyAugust 18th 2009, 2:42 am

I will have to make my co-gm (hunter officer) read your application; you are right on one point; skill, intelligence and attendance beats gear; gear can be replaced , we cant fix stupid and we cant make people show up.

Jagal
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trinsick -Surv. Hunter   Trinsick -Surv. Hunter EmptyAugust 25th 2009, 3:01 pm

Trinsick is my brother irl. He knows how to play his role very well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trinsick -Surv. Hunter   Trinsick -Surv. Hunter Empty

Back to top Go down

Trinsick -Surv. Hunter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Drak'Tharon :: Applications-
Jump to: