Drak'Tharon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lasher lvl 80 Mage

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Lasher lvl 80 Mage Empty
PostSubject: Lasher lvl 80 Mage   Lasher lvl 80 Mage EmptySeptember 29th 2009, 5:58 pm

1. If you have any prior involvement with the Guild.

Aside from the the odd member, I have had no involvement with the guild as a whole.

2. If you know anyone within the guild, real-life friend or otherwise.

I know Lollirotica.

3. Why you want to join the guild.

I am looking for an active raiding guild that is stable and still enjoys progression through new content.

4. What you think you can offer the guild.

For what it's worth, I'm an old hard core raider from Vanilla. I've played since beta and I bring to the table all that was good about those times. I show up when I'm expected to, I stay until the end, I do my job and I'm not a new age wow idiot. Plus I'm a 450 enchanter and actually enjoy picking herbs and fishing for the guild. I also cook.

5. Your race and class, spec and role.

Troll - Mage - Arcane (57/3/11)
I view the role of a raiding mage as one as DPS/Utility. I can sustain relatively high single target DPS for boss encounters. My DPS scales exponentially in an AOE situations. I know how to control and watch my threat at all times. But when necessary I know to pull out and Decurse, Spell Steal, and utilize the Mages many utility spells.
DPS at those times is secondary and I don't try to use those moments to pad damage meters.

That said, Mages are constantly evolving and I adapt to any new roles with ease.

6. Your current gear rating, as well as progress you have made with end-game instances.

Gear Rating: 4313
I raided all Pre-BC instances. Never played BC (took two years off for college). Have raided every instance in WotLK, Current progress is faction champs in TotC 10 man. I have not played 25 man TotC as of yet.

7. Days of the week and times of day you are available to raid.

I can raid any time any day. Although I work in the television industry and I am On-Call 24/7. And though it has yet to interfere with any of my other guilds. There is always a possibility that I will have to pass on a few raids.
Real life > WoW if that's cool?

8. What your characters name is, what you want us to call you.

Lasher is my Mage, People can call me Lash, I'll answer. Everyone knows me as something different though, My real name is Gary, i answer to that too.

9. Any other 80's or alts you may have.

What's an Alt?

10. Any other special notes you wish to include.

I am a good mage and a better player. Also if my application is rejected can I please be told so via in game mail so I know to apply elsewhere.

Cheers
Hourglass

~Lasher
Back to top Go down

Lasher lvl 80 Mage
Page 1 of 1