Drak'Tharon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kuromaru SV hunter application

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Kuromaru SV hunter application Empty
PostSubject: Kuromaru SV hunter application   Kuromaru SV hunter application EmptyJanuary 10th 2010, 9:08 pm

1. If you have any prior involvement with the Guild.
No

2. If you know anyone within the guild, real-life friend or otherwise.
I used to be in the same guild as Sable, Senaes and Elessar.

3. Why you want to join the guild.
I've been looking for a new guild for a little while now and I've heard nothing but good things about darkest hour. I've been looking for a stable guild that isn't elitist and has fun raiding but still manages to down things. From what I've heard darkest hour matches all the criteria

4. What you think you can offer the guild.
Someone who does very good dps, understands their class and spec backwards and forwards, can follow instructions very well and someone who's very reliable

5. Your race and class, spec and role.
Tauren Hunter that's Survival 0/18/53. Of course main role is DPS but I do know how to kite extremely well and have no problem doing that.

6. Your current gear rating, as well as progress you have made with end-game instances.
I currently have a GS rating of 5021 and a wow-hero's score of 2724. I've completed ICC 10man up to Saurfang and got "I've gone and made a mess" achievement. I haven't been in ICC since the new wing was released.

7. Raid days are Wed/Thursd/Mond @ 8 30 to 12 server time for 25s;Tuesdays @ 830 for 10s; can you make all these times?
I can easily make all raid times and will be there till the end

8. What your character name is, what you want us to call you.
Kuromaru but you can just call me kuro

9. Previous guild and reason for leaving.
Velox Mortis and the reason I'm leaving it is because it's pretty much a dead guild. There's only a hand full of members left in it and pretty much everyone that I considered a friend has packed up and left. At this point as much as I hate it I have to leave the guild if I want to see the end game content

10. Any other special notes you wish to include.
I'm a very loyal person and when I join a guild I tend to stay there for a very long time. I've been in Velox for over 3 years and I'm sure I'll be in your guild for just as long. I have no problem with wiping all night on one boss and will always give it 110%.
Back to top Go down
Jagal

Jagal

PostSubject: Re: Kuromaru SV hunter application   Kuromaru SV hunter application EmptyJanuary 11th 2010, 3:18 pm

we are really full on hunters atm. Please try again in the future.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kuromaru SV hunter application   Kuromaru SV hunter application EmptyJanuary 11th 2010, 5:19 pm

Alright no problem, thankyou for the quick response
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kuromaru SV hunter application   Kuromaru SV hunter application Empty

Back to top Go down

Kuromaru SV hunter application
Page 1 of 1