Drak'Tharon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Skeetfish, Holy Priest

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Skeetfis

Skeetfish, Holy Priest Empty
PostSubject: Skeetfish, Holy Priest   Skeetfish, Holy Priest EmptyFebruary 1st 2010, 6:28 pm

1. If you have any prior involvement with the Guild/know anyone in guild who can vouch for you.

-I do not, I found you guys in the Guild Recruitment on tankspot.com

2. Why you want to join the guild/What you think you can offer the guild.

-I would like to join Darkest Hour because I feel that I have the knowledge and experience to help the guild push through Icecrown.

3. What progress have you made with end-game instances/list your best achievements.

-My endgame progress in Wrath/LK includes Naxx(Undying), Uld 10/25, ToTc 10/25, ICC 8/12 10 and 6/12 25 man.
-In TBC I experienced a top 100 guild pre sunwell and when Sunwell hit our officers decided to re roll with Death and Taxes on Blackrock if you guys know who they are.

4. (a) Your race and class, spec and role/ what is your rotation? explain. (b) Healers and tanks are expected to have an offspec; what is your offspec rotation? explain.

-Blood Elf Holy Priest. The rotation is a very simple Flash Heal spam while keeping Prayer om Mending on CD and including Greater Heal, Circle of Healing, and Prayer of healing when necessary. I do have Dualspec Shadow however I am lacking hit gear so that is not currently a viable option for raids.

5. Your Professions and any rare patterns you may have.

-On this character I decided to level Inscription for a shoulder enchant because I did not want to become exalted with the sons for a fourth time.

6. Your current gear rating (mainspec/offspec)/what is your basis for gear choice? what do you gem/enchant for?

-Currently my gearscore is 5200 mainspec. My gear choice is based off the following stats ranked based on how much I will benefit from greater to lesser. Int, SP, Spirit, Crit and Haste

7. Raid days are Wed/Thursd/Mond @ 8 30 to 12 30 server time for 25s;Tuesdays @ 830 for 10s; can you make all these times, ON TIME?; in 10s, you will be expected to find your own group; we usually have 4 to 5 groups running.

-The raid times listed above fit my schedule perfectly. I work Fri-Sun so this will work out great. Also the 8:30 start time works even better than the 7:00 start time I currently work with.

8. Do you have ventrillo? do you have a stable net? you understand if you dc in fights, you will be replaced; if it continues, you might be kicked.

-I do have vent and a headset so no feedback from me. My isp is stable and almost never experience disconnects.

9. Previous guild and reason(s) for leaving.

-My current guild is called Remenant and I'm looking for a new guild because they are moving raid times around that don't fit my schedule. They are a great guild, a little immature and a few too many people with tunnel vision but it worked for the time I was there.

10. How old are you? Most of our guild is 20 and over. We like to keep raid/guild chat mature. does that suit you?

- I am 19, Birthday in August. in fact i like older men Twisted Evil

11. armory link here please; be gemmed/enchanted properly, if not, dont apply.

12. Any other special notes you wish to include (please read our guidelines to properly answer this question).
Back to top Go down
Skeetfis

PostSubject: Re: Skeetfish, Holy Priest   Skeetfish, Holy Priest EmptyFebruary 1st 2010, 6:35 pm

I cant seem to get any links to work. I hate to ask this. but you may have to manually look me up. However if you trust my word, everything is enchanted properly and i only use epic sp/int sp/spi gems. Please don't flame the blue neck, I tanked Hyjal with the kara belt off Moroes.
Back to top Go down
Jagal

Jagal

PostSubject: Re: Skeetfish, Holy Priest   Skeetfish, Holy Priest EmptyFebruary 1st 2010, 9:14 pm

Please take the time to read our guild rules. I think Gskill has psted u online too. Personnaly , I would like it if you had a shadow offspec; we usually almost always need a healer to switch dps.
Back to top Go down
Jagal

Jagal

PostSubject: Re: Skeetfish, Holy Priest   Skeetfish, Holy Priest EmptyFebruary 2nd 2010, 1:07 am

Our 25-men raid is scheduled Tuesday @ 8 30 server this week after reset; You are welcome to join us on vent to see if the raid env. suits you. Please pst any officer in game for vent info.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Skeetfish, Holy Priest   Skeetfish, Holy Priest EmptyFebruary 2nd 2010, 10:43 am

Currently there are several officers in vent atm to talk to
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Skeetfish, Holy Priest   Skeetfish, Holy Priest EmptyFebruary 3rd 2010, 3:30 pm

again there are several officers online atm get a hold of one of us today for vent info
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Skeetfish, Holy Priest   Skeetfish, Holy Priest EmptyFebruary 3rd 2010, 8:08 pm

Approved on 2/3/10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skeetfish, Holy Priest   Skeetfish, Holy Priest Empty

Back to top Go down

Skeetfish, Holy Priest
Page 1 of 1