PortalHomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Beiboo, Holy Paladin

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Beiboo, Holy Paladin   February 8th 2010, 2:24 am

1. If you have any prior involvement with the Guild/know anyone in guild who can vouch for you.
I play with Cryptborn regularly and have had encounters with other members on various occasions, mostly in heroics groups with Sadatay.

2. Why you want to join the guild/What you think you can offer the guild.
I think that if I joined Darkest Hour it would be beneficial for both the guild and myself for several reasons. I have been looking for a guild that is progressing in ICC 10/25 mans and I am really excited to see the new content. I am also looking for a friendly mature guild environment that knows when to have fun and when to get stuff done. What I think I can offer the guild is a solid, consistent, and skilled healer that is always open to criticism and looking to take his class and game play to the next level.

3. What progress have you made with end-game instances/list your best achievements.
Killed Festergut and played with Rotface/Blood Prince council a few times.

4. (a) Your race and class, spec and role/ what is your rotation? explain. (b) Healers and tanks are expected to have an offspec; what is your offspec rotation? explain.
a) Blood Elf, Paladin, Holy. Usually as a pally I get placed on healing the tanks. So for healing I use Concentration Aura (unless a resistance aura is needed) and Seal of Judgment. I cast Beacon of Light on Tank A and then use Sacred Shield on Tank B and heal Tank B with Flash of Light, Holy Light, or Holy Shock. I also look for things that I can dispell and use Cleanse.
b) Offspec=Protection, For tanking I use Devotion Aura, Seal of Corruption, and use a 969 rotation. Start off by throwing Avenger's Shield, then use Concentration, Hammer of Righteousness, Holy Shield, Shield of Righteousness, then Judgment of Wisdom, rinse and repeat. If any of the mobs somehow get away I use Righteous Defense to catch their attention again and continue with my rotation.

5. Your Professions and any rare patterns you may have.
Enchanting(460) Mining

6. Your current gear rating (mainspec/offspec)/what is your basis for gear choice? what do you gem/enchant for?
5397 heal set. I look for crit rating/haste/MP5/spellpower/int on my gear. For gemming/enchanting I gem for int+MP5

7. Raid days are Tues/Wed/Thurs @ 8 30 to 12 30 server time for 25s; can you make all these times, ON TIME?; 10 mans are run throughout the week as fits our schedual, you will be expected to find your own group; we usually have 4 to 5 groups running.
I will be able to make Tues/Wed nights consistently however I work late on Thursday nights and might not be able to attend those evenings depending on work. Other nights that work well for me for 10 man raids would be Sunday nights after my meeting and Monday nights after class.

8. Do you have ventrillo? do you have a stable net? you understand if you dc in fights, you will be replaced; if it continues, you might be kicked.
Yes.

9. Previous guild and reason(s) for leaving.
The Untouchables (friends guild on Ursin server), and I left to come back to Drak' Tharon and play with my family again.

10. How old are you? Most of our guild is 20 and over. We like to keep raid/guild chat mature. does that suit you?
21(almost 22)

11. armory link here please; be gemmed/enchanted properly, if not, dont apply.

12. Any other special notes you wish to include (please read our guidelines to properly answer this question).
HourglassBeiboo Armory
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beiboo, Holy Paladin   February 8th 2010, 11:13 am

I am also willing to drop my tank spec to pick up a DPS off spec if needed to better accommodate for raid progression.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beiboo, Holy Paladin   February 8th 2010, 1:21 pm

Your App looks good. The only concern we have is your inability to make Thursday nights. 2 out of 3 nights is good, but not QUITE as good when the night you miss is progression night. However, I'd be happy to take you on as Initiate status and see how you do. I always look for attitude>skill>gear, so keep that in mind. Even if you can't make Thursday nights but you are consistent with Tuesdays and Wednesdays, have a great attitude and are genuinely looking to make friends and help out the guild, you can definitely have a place in Darkest Hour.

My main is Hammerhand (Holy Pally) and I'm the Healer Officer. See me in-game for an invite or if I'm not online, ask another officer. Officers include Rexxari, Jagal, Wherewilligo, Zidanez, Lasher, Gskill, Sadatay and Alora.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beiboo, Holy Paladin   

Back to top Go down

Beiboo, Holy Paladin
Page 1 of 1