Drak'Tharon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application 80 hunter

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chronick

Application 80 hunter Empty
PostSubject: Application 80 hunter   Application 80 hunter EmptyFebruary 11th 2010, 11:43 am

1. If you have any prior involvement with the Guild/know anyone in guild who can vouch for you.

No one. Just trasnfered from Kel Thuzad, Sorry!

2. Why you want to join the guild/What you think you can offer the guild.

I want to join this guild because im confident i can meet requirments, Raid wise and effort rise. i Can not only bring good dps, but im wiling to help others with whatever. If its doing a raid, doing a instance, runing a alt, teaching or helping with the class or gear. i am wiling to help support the bank but not only help others, but have others help me if needed. =). i will offer the guild a good raider and a overall good person.

3. What progress have you made with end-game instances/list your best achievements.

Cleared ulduar, Ony, Toc 10, Toc 25, Togc 10, 2 bosses in Togc 25.

4. (a) Your race and class, spec and role/ what is your rotation? explain. (b) Healers and tanks are expected to have an offspec; what is your offspec rotation? explain.

Troll, Hunter 80, Marksman hunter and when im not Marksman which i usually am i will go survival. i have a shot rotation as well as my Cooldowns. with Serpent sting, Aimed shot, chimera shot, Steady shot X4. and use Aimed and Chimera as priority shot so serpent stays up. then when to the point i use my kill shot

5. Your Professions and any rare patterns you may have.

I have 1 Icc pattern, i have all PRE icc patterns, all the toc. And i am Maxed cooking, maxed leatherworking, and maxed skining. =)

6. Your current gear rating (mainspec/offspec)/what is your basis for gear choice? what do you gem/enchant for?

Mainspec. on wow-heroes im at 2920. and My basis for my gear is max hit, no more. with 1400 armor pen which i am working on still. i just need to get a specific trinket then gem Armor pen a little until i hit 1400 which is 100% for hunters, but until then i like agility gear with armor pen and i gem all my gear with 20 agility gems. and my enchants are agility

7. Raid days are Tues/Wed/Thurs @ 8 30 to 12 30 server time for 25s; can you make all these times, ON TIME?; 10 mans are run throughout the week as fits our schedual, you will be expected to find your own group; we usually have 4 to 5 groups running.

Yes. i can make these times and be to the raid instance before kickoff =). and if i dont get into a raid i understand because if igot into the guild i would not expect to just hop in.

8. Do you have ventrillo? do you have a stable net? you understand if you dc in fights, you will be replaced; if it continues, you might be kicked.

Yes i have ventrilo and out of the couple years ive had ventrilo. my old computer used to kick me, but with my new laptop i have never got disconnected from ventrilo or World of warcraft.

9. Previous guild and reason(s) for leaving.

No previous. i am a transfer. but i transfered to meet new people and raid more in a different enviorment.

10. How old are you? Most of our guild is 20 and over. We like to keep raid/guild chat mature. does that suit you?

I am Almost 18, and it suits me because i hate immaturity. I understand messing around etc etc, but yes it suits me

11. armory link here please; be gemmed/enchanted properly, if not, dont apply.

Wowarmory is Currently unavailable but when i transfered i switched my characters name. If youd like to look at me for Now... wow-heroes, Purplerhino on Draktharon. =). sorry for the inconvinence

12. Any other special notes you wish to include (please read our guidelines to properly answer this
question).

The only other thing i can say is i hope i get in!. if you dont highly need me for raiding. i can just fill in whenever if it comes down to it. i would like to be in a guild to meet new people, have fun and help others but if it comes down to where you dont need me for raiding as much!. id still like to join to have fun.

Thank you!!!, sincerily, Chronicking
Back to top Go down

Application 80 hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application 80 hunter   Application 80 hunter EmptyFebruary 11th 2010, 11:53 am

unfortunately we are currently full on hunters at this time. we will keep your app handy in case an opening does present itself in the future.
Back to top Go down

Application 80 hunter
Page 1 of 1