Drak'Tharon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chann, Rogue app 9-10k dps

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Chann, Rogue app 9-10k dps Empty
PostSubject: Chann, Rogue app 9-10k dps   Chann, Rogue app 9-10k dps EmptyFebruary 24th 2010, 9:56 pm

1. If you have any prior involvement with the Guild/know anyone in guild who can vouch for you.
Gankher has also agreed to vouch for me

I am currently in Lob stars, and raid with them on a constant basis. However, they dont raid consistently and require to pugg players. Sweetums could vouch for me as a rogue(from lobstars).

2. Why you want to join the guild/What you think you can offer the guild.
I can offer the guild a consistent seroius raider, who will always pull his weight.

3. What progress have you made with end-game instances/list your best achievements.
I have full cleared first wing for 25/10 ICC and have not gone further. I have full cleared 25/10 TOC and also 10TOGC.

4. (a) Your race and class, spec and role/ what is your rotation? explain. (b) Healers and tanks are expected to have an offspec; what is your offspec rotation? explain.
I am currently a rogue my role is to dps. My rotation is as listed,
1) unstealth and DO NOT garote is not worth the energy
2)mutilate S/D and also keep HfB up at all times
3) Keep envenom buff on as much as possbile
4) use TOT to dump extra agro and up dps due to 2 set bonus

5. Your Professions and any rare patterns you may have.
Engineering/Jewlcrafting
I have majority of the popular gems that people typically are after, and of course will be more than happy to cut for anyone who needs.

6. Your current gear rating (mainspec/offspec)/what is your basis for gear choice? what do you gem/enchant for?
My current G,S is at 5745 and i pull around 10-9k dps depending on fights. I go for the following stats, AP, Haste, while maintaing 315 hit and 26 EXP. Usualy i gem for 40 ap, and 20 atk/10haste, while keeping hit and EXP capped. I am currently mutilate spec, but i have very high end Combat spec weapons, but i just prefer mut. ( bloodvenom blade/10 icc axe, will go any spec that is required)

7. Raid days are Tues/Wed/Thurs @ 8 30 to 12 30 server time for 25s; can you make all these times, ON TIME?; 10 mans are run throughout the week as fits our schedual, you will be expected to find your own group; we usually have 4 to 5 groups running.
I will meet all raid times without a doubt.

8. Do you have ventrillo? do you have a stable net? you understand if you dc in fights, you will be replaced; if it continues, you might be kicked.
I have ventrillo, and i rarely if ever DC as i run on a stable internet.(rogers)

9. Previous guild and reason(s) for leaving.
This guild is not a very serious guild, members show whenever they feel like it and arnt pressured to show to raids. I am looking for a seroius raiding guild who is willing to take it to the next level.

10. How old are you? Most of our guild is 20 and over. We like to keep raid/guild chat mature. does that suit you?
I am 17, and i agree to keeping the raid/guild chat mature. I may be young but i am very mature. jocolor

11. Exactly how aware are you that, if accepted, you would be entering a raid group that has been together for a long time, and that you will most likely have to start at the bottom of the totem pole?
- Raid invites are handed out first to our top raiders, then to our longest standing raiders, then we fill in the gaps with needed classes. Will you be understanding if and when a different person gets a spot over you? If you are invited to a raid, and 2 hours later a different class is needed, will you be OK with stepping down?

I am ok with all of the above.

12. armory link here please; be gemmed/enchanted properly, if not, dont apply.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Drak%27Tharon&cn=Chann

13. Any other special notes you wish to include (please read our guidelines to properly answer this question).

HOURGLASS : D

Last edited by Chann on February 25th 2010, 7:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jagal

Jagal

PostSubject: Re: Chann, Rogue app 9-10k dps   Chann, Rogue app 9-10k dps EmptyFebruary 25th 2010, 2:30 am

read our rules and then answer the last question.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chann, Rogue app 9-10k dps   Chann, Rogue app 9-10k dps EmptyFebruary 26th 2010, 12:39 pm

Solid gear and knowledge of your class is apparent , not to mention a recommendation from Gank is always a bonus. However as it stands now there are no core positions available for melee at this time. Im not going to deny this application but ill leave the choice up to you. If you choose to join us I can not guarantee a spot but some rl issues are effecting a cpl core and may change that.Contact me in game or mail. Zidanez or my alt Yunå and we can discuss it in further detail.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chann, Rogue app 9-10k dps   Chann, Rogue app 9-10k dps EmptyFebruary 26th 2010, 11:30 pm

Thank you for taking time to read my app, i have added you in game. I look forward to talking to you there.

~Chann
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chann, Rogue app 9-10k dps   Chann, Rogue app 9-10k dps Empty

Back to top Go down

Chann, Rogue app 9-10k dps
Page 1 of 1