Drak'Tharon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dying Light vs Rigormortis/Shadowsilk

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Dying Light vs Rigormortis/Shadowsilk Empty
PostSubject: Dying Light vs Rigormortis/Shadowsilk   Dying Light vs Rigormortis/Shadowsilk EmptyMarch 3rd 2010, 4:27 pm

Damn Sad mh/oh is the better choice for dps over staff.... Shame, i really like using staves :'(

Dying Light vs Rigormortis/Shadowsilk Dl_vs_10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dying Light vs Rigormortis/Shadowsilk   Dying Light vs Rigormortis/Shadowsilk EmptyMarch 4th 2010, 11:24 am

keep your deformed troll hands off the drood weapon Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dying Light vs Rigormortis/Shadowsilk   Dying Light vs Rigormortis/Shadowsilk EmptyMarch 4th 2010, 2:56 pm

Hey! We both got just 2 fingers and a thumb! Watch who you're callling deformed!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dying Light vs Rigormortis/Shadowsilk   Dying Light vs Rigormortis/Shadowsilk EmptyMarch 17th 2010, 4:02 pm

Don't forget to take into account enchants. That's +~20sp for staff, and I think 131 spirit gives as much crit as 60 crit rating plus the added bonus of mana regen when youre moving.

Look at the LK25's staff and sword though, theyre very very close in stats. God damn I want that sword...

http://www.wowhead.com/?item=50429
http://www.wowhead.com/?item=50427
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dying Light vs Rigormortis/Shadowsilk   Dying Light vs Rigormortis/Shadowsilk EmptyMarch 18th 2010, 8:29 am

I worked out my math up their prior to Lich King release. But checking the math again still, i'm preferring that sword of his over the staff. 160 spirit does not equal 63 crit rating. Im not entirely sure since i cant find any direct math conversions, but ive tested it earlier myself by removing certain items with X crit rating and comparing the Crit% loss with removing an item with Y spirit. Near as i could figure it takes about 3 times as much spirit to match a crit rating. and Thats with our Molten Armour up and glyphed.

Maybe with that fire spec i linked in the other thread since i gain full rank of Student of the Mind. I'll look into later.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dying Light vs Rigormortis/Shadowsilk   Dying Light vs Rigormortis/Shadowsilk EmptyMarch 19th 2010, 6:34 am

Duh, sword looks so much cooler. No math needed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dying Light vs Rigormortis/Shadowsilk   Dying Light vs Rigormortis/Shadowsilk Empty

Back to top Go down

Dying Light vs Rigormortis/Shadowsilk
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Drak'Tharon :: Class Discussion :: Mage-
Jump to: