Drak'Tharon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nymphh Enh Shammy

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Nymphh Enh Shammy Empty
PostSubject: Nymphh Enh Shammy   Nymphh Enh Shammy EmptyMarch 16th 2010, 12:35 am

1. No prior involvement with guild

2. i want to join the guild because the guild has good raiding times and i can be an asset to this guild because i will show up to raids if i plan to go. I will try my best and learn form my mistakes.

3. Boned, Storming Citadel 10/25, i've gone and made a mess, completed TotC

4. Enhancement Tauren. Rotation-fire nova (if there are big mobs) feral spirit- chain lightning/lightning bolt( if and only if 5 malestorm weapon)- stormstrike- earthshock- lava lash

5. 450 alch, 465 herb

6. 5,464k gs MS Enhancement, PVP OS Enhancement

7. I get off school about 2 hours before the raid times for this guild so i am most definately going to be on if i get to be in this guild

8. i have vent. i am aware of the consequences if i d/c or not show up

9. ive been searching for a good guild for a while. i dont remember what guild was i in last, but the reason i left all of them is because NO ONE ever shows up for raids when scheduled; even the guildleader sometimes.

10. I am 16 and i dont blab on vent. i listen more than i talk.

11. I am well aware of this concept. this applies to almost every single "new guy" whether it be real life or in WoW. i accept these terms and will step forward or step down whenever i am needed or not.

12. http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?cn=Nymphh&r=Drak%27Tharon

Back to top Go down

Nymphh Enh Shammy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nymphh Enh Shammy   Nymphh Enh Shammy EmptyMarch 17th 2010, 9:45 am

Sorry, but we are looking for absolute dedication and reliability. Your line about showing up to raids IF you want to go just turns us right off. How are we to know when you 'want' to go, would we always be waiting right up to raid time wondering if you were going to show or not. Why make 24 other people wait to see if you 'want' to show up or not. Sorry but comments like that instantly kill an application.

Z.
Back to top Go down
Jagal

Jagal

Nymphh Enh Shammy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nymphh Enh Shammy   Nymphh Enh Shammy EmptyMarch 18th 2010, 1:31 pm

to be reconsidered; i will ask supermoose to look at your application; please pst me in game Jagal.
Back to top Go down
Jagal

Jagal

Nymphh Enh Shammy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nymphh Enh Shammy   Nymphh Enh Shammy EmptyMarch 18th 2010, 1:34 pm

one thing , you logged out with pvp trinkets; I hope they r not your trinkets;
Back to top Go down

Nymphh Enh Shammy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nymphh Enh Shammy   Nymphh Enh Shammy EmptyMarch 18th 2010, 1:44 pm

Im going to go and say he has other trinkets, judging from the fact that hes wearing almost entirely Resiliance Gear...

I hate PvE'ers who PvP and dont bother putting on their 'Proper' Set before they log out. Too many times i try and do comparative research just do find people i know to be geared displaying resil gear and useless specs...

Useless pvp.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nymphh Enh Shammy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nymphh Enh Shammy   Nymphh Enh Shammy Empty

Back to top Go down

Nymphh Enh Shammy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Drak'Tharon :: Applications-
Jump to: