Drak'Tharon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Raid Fire utility

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Raid Fire utility Empty
PostSubject: Raid Fire utility   Raid Fire utility EmptyMarch 17th 2010, 2:08 pm

http://www.wowarmory.com/talent-calc.xml?cid=8&tal=23000503310003000000000000000003550000123033300531203003510000000000000000000000000000

This spec would increase spell crit on target for everyone in raid by 5%. I'd have to test it out in raid but it could be that the raid dps increase outweighs the personal dps loss.

Added with Focus magic, I could theoretically give 8% crit to a caster. Another mage focusing me could potentially gain 11% additional crit. (Anyone else foreseeing a pimped out Vetiver?)
Back to top Go down

Raid Fire utility Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid Fire utility   Raid Fire utility EmptyMarch 17th 2010, 3:58 pm

Apparently according to EJ, fire is actually gonna top arcane by 3% comes the patch (theoretically), but I think in reality arcane is still better for ICC.

Now those crits would def. be nice to have.
Back to top Go down

Raid Fire utility Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid Fire utility   Raid Fire utility EmptyMarch 18th 2010, 8:20 am

With my computer being in the Shop i've had to get my WoW fix by theory crafting. Makes me want to try this fire spec out so bad.

I agree with your thought line though, They always try to make other specs more viable then arcane but when you get down to the nitty gritty of it. Arcane just has so much raw power in their spells with a simple(r) rotation. I think the most fire could get is to be brought on par with Arcane and only if the Mage playing is skilled out the ass at the rotation.

I intend to try Razz
Back to top Go down
Jagal

Jagal

Raid Fire utility Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid Fire utility   Raid Fire utility EmptyMarch 18th 2010, 4:53 pm

it sounded like you think you are skilled?? NONSENSE......
Back to top Go down

Raid Fire utility Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid Fire utility   Raid Fire utility EmptyMarch 19th 2010, 4:08 am

I've always been fire till arcane came to power in totc. I've never felt like fire is any harder than arcane tbh :s

PvE dps is easy (except for maybe feral 'cos I hear their dps is harder to pull off) you dont need to be skilled, you just need common sense, and maybe some attention to details...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Raid Fire utility Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid Fire utility   Raid Fire utility Empty

Back to top Go down

Raid Fire utility
Page 1 of 1