Drak'Tharon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Maltunes --- 80 Blood Dk Dps

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maltunes

Maltunes --- 80 Blood Dk Dps Empty
PostSubject: Maltunes --- 80 Blood Dk Dps   Maltunes --- 80 Blood Dk Dps EmptyApril 1st 2010, 10:03 pm

I have not prior involvement with the guild although I do no a recently joined member Exolus , and I know Gankher and more than likely a few others by association. I would like to become a member of Darkest Hour for a couple of reasons. I know that you guys are a competent guild and are serious about progression. I have worked very hard to get the gear and the experience that I have and am quite tired of guilds falling apart around me. I have also never heard any complaints from any of the members about small dramas happening and that is rare.

I have experience with all the current end game content raid-wise as well as end game content at both 60 and 70. The furthest that I have gotten is up to Blood Queen and a few attempts at Dreamwalker and have actually downed the Blood Princes and gotten the orb whisperer achievement.

Professions are JC and mining. I have most major color and cuts.

My current Gearscore in my mainspec and gear is 5934 , my pvp is 5253 and my tanking even though I dont tank anymore is at just over 5.2k. I prefer to blood dps and I gem and enchant for the specs main stats of str and arp.

Raid times are fine with me. I do have vent and a working mic. My connection is fine and my comp is top of the line. No worries about getting replaced for constant no shows or Dc's.

I have been in Arisen (formally Helldriven) and left cause it really fell apart. Before that was All That Remains for about a week and left to go to HellDriven with freinds. Before what was a guild called BloodThirsty gaming where I was kicked from the guild because and officer had a grudge against me ( I was an officer too) and then abrubtly quit the game.

I am 29 years old.

Ill start at the bottom for rank and priority ... its just how it works. Ive gone from initiate to officer several time . I know the power structure.

I JUST WANT TO RAID ... Would like to see content worthy of the gear that I have busted my ass to get .

Thank you for your time and consideration.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maltunes --- 80 Blood Dk Dps   Maltunes --- 80 Blood Dk Dps EmptyApril 1st 2010, 10:26 pm

~~IMPORTANT~~ http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Drak%27Tharon&cn=Maltunes

^^^his armory link^^^

Thanks for the app mal. Personally i think that you are a very compitant and very consistant raider and i feel that you would benefit the guild in many aspects. Best of luck on your app! i have foreworded that you have put an app in so it should be gettin back to ya shortly.
Back to top Go down
Maltunes

PostSubject: Re: Maltunes --- 80 Blood Dk Dps   Maltunes --- 80 Blood Dk Dps EmptyApril 2nd 2010, 5:58 am

Totally missed number 4. Im an Undead Blood spec'd dps Death Knight. My rotation is pretty simple and for the most part cookie cutter :: Icy Touch (almost always running in behind a tank so ranged over melee) Plague Strike - Heart Strike - Heart Strike - Death Coil - Death Strike- Death Coil - Death Strike - Hearth Strike x4 - summon ghoul ...... then rinse and repeat. The reason my rotation is like this is because if for some reason I need to move or its a mobile fight I can remember where my rotation ended off and then pick it back up where I need to or reset it without losing a ton of dps. This also gives me the ability to do things like Chains of Ice a blood beast in the Saurfang fight and not give up too much dps.
Back to top Go down
Jagal

Jagal

PostSubject: Re: Maltunes --- 80 Blood Dk Dps   Maltunes --- 80 Blood Dk Dps EmptyApril 2nd 2010, 5:03 pm

I am going to be honest with you; your application is solid and you seem to have worked on your gear quite a bit;

We are melee heavy but I have no problem replacing people for better and RELIABLE dps; as an initiate you will be expected to attend 100% of raids with no expectation of loot.

pst me in game for an invite;

One thing is that I got the impression that you changed guilds a lot but I think you have addressed that in your application; I am looking for reliability and loyalty, we are a tight group that have raided a long time togehter and we are looking for like-minded players who wants to enjoy the game while relying on each other.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maltunes --- 80 Blood Dk Dps   Maltunes --- 80 Blood Dk Dps EmptyApril 2nd 2010, 5:20 pm

congrats mal! =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maltunes --- 80 Blood Dk Dps   Maltunes --- 80 Blood Dk Dps Empty

Back to top Go down

Maltunes --- 80 Blood Dk Dps
Page 1 of 1