Drak'Tharon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guild Application - Sephken - Holy/Disc Priest

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Guild Application - Sephken - Holy/Disc Priest Empty
PostSubject: Guild Application - Sephken - Holy/Disc Priest   Guild Application - Sephken - Holy/Disc Priest EmptyApril 21st 2010, 3:01 pm

1. If you have any prior involvement with the Guild/know anyone in guild who can vouch for you.
I was an officer in Animus Templum with Gankher and Ferdi and raided ToC and the beginning weeks of ICC with them before the guild merged with you. Felysse is also a really good friend of mine as well. I'm sure I know many more by association.

2. Why you want to join the guild/What you think you can offer the guild.
Well, the same reason any other progression minded player wants. I want a challenging end-game experience. Your reputation on the server is great and I would like that backing when people see what guild I'm in.

3. What progress have you made with end-game instances/list your best achievements.
I never had a great 10 man group so I'm only 6/12... However, I have downed everything in 25 exept for Sindragosa and LK. I know every fight in the instance, including Sin and LK so you won't have to worry about me making mistakes.

4. (a) Your race and class, spec and role/ what is your rotation? explain. (b) Healers and tanks are expected to have an offspec; what is your offspec rotation? explain.
I'm an Undead Holy/Disc Priest. I'm PvE spec'd for both and provide some of the best priest-based heals on the server. In my holy spec I am based on raid healing and tank support. Prayer of Mending and Circle of Healing is usually used every CD, with Flash Heals and Binding Heals being spammed. As Disc, I provide quality Tank and single-target heals and absorbtion support. The passive buffs, shields, PI, and PS really help give the raid a good edge on boss fights primarily. Shields and Flash Heals mostly... Prayer of Mending and Penance on every CD. I usually stick to Holy during trash, and Disc or Holy during boss fights.

5. Your Professions and any rare patterns you may have.
450 Tailoring with 3/4 ToC and 3/4 ICC Patterns
450 Enchanting with almost every chant in the game

6. Your current gear rating (mainspec/offspec)/what is your basis for gear choice? what do you gem/enchant for?
My gear score now is 5789... My chants are the best available for my class (SP, Spi, Int). My gems are SP+Int and SP+Spi/MP5... Solid.

7. Raid days are Tues/Wed/Thurs @ 8 30 to 12 30 server time for 25s; can you make all these times, ON TIME?; 10 mans are run throughout the week as fits our schedual, you will be expected to find your own group; we usually have 4 to 5 groups running.
I can make those times without an issue... Always have. If something comes up I will post about it. I now live in California though so I have a 2 hour offest.

8. Do you have ventrillo? do you have a stable net? you understand if you dc in fights, you will be replaced; if it continues, you might be kicked.
I have Vent with a good mic... Stable interwebz... Quality computer.

9. Previous guild and reason(s) for leaving.
Animus Templum - Officer - Guild merged with yours
HellDriven - Officer - Left after a long month and a half of trying to get progression.
Mute - Raider - Guild kind of fell apart and I never QQ'd about anything, but the loot counsil was very biased. Never touched a single piece of loot... It's not a big deal, I like progression more, but I don't think a piece here and there is too much to ask you know?

10. How old are you? Most of our guild is 20 and over. We like to keep raid/guild chat mature. does that suit you?
I'm 24... 25 in a few weeks.

11. Exactly how aware are you that, if accepted, you would be entering a raid group that has been together for a long time, and that you will most likely have to start at the bottom of the totem pole?
Not a problem... I've been GM, Officer, Raider, and Initiate over the last 4+ years of my WoW career. Not my first rodeo.

- Raid invites are handed out first to our top raiders, then to our longest standing raiders, then we fill in the gaps with needed classes. Will you be understanding if and when a different person gets a spot over you? If you are invited to a raid, and 2 hours later a different class is needed, will you be OK with stepping down?
Of course... Again, progression is key in my mind.

12. armory link here please; be gemmed/enchanted properly, if not, dont apply.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Drak%27Tharon&cn=Sephken

13. Any other special notes you wish to include (please read our guidelines to properly answer this question).
Not that I can think of! I just like to have fun!

HOURGLASS

Last edited by Sephken on April 21st 2010, 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited class and rotation for spelling/grammar)
Back to top Go down
Jagal

Jagal

PostSubject: Re: Guild Application - Sephken - Holy/Disc Priest   Guild Application - Sephken - Holy/Disc Priest EmptyApril 21st 2010, 4:25 pm

If I remember correctly, you came with the merge, created drama over stupid 10-mens after we made clear we are not responsible to make your 10s and then left guild on a bad note with saintzan and the rest.

I do beleive in second chances however; I think we do need a holy priest , I am not sure ; I will have to leave that to my healing officer, hammerhand, you can pst him in game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guild Application - Sephken - Holy/Disc Priest   Guild Application - Sephken - Holy/Disc Priest EmptyApril 21st 2010, 4:44 pm

Well, I don't believe in drama either... And yea, I was with Saint on that occasion.

I think you'll find me a good addition, I was caught on a bad night and yadda yadda.

Gank said you guys could use a good Holy/Disco so here I am and I hope to be what you guys need.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild Application - Sephken - Holy/Disc Priest   Guild Application - Sephken - Holy/Disc Priest Empty

Back to top Go down

Guild Application - Sephken - Holy/Disc Priest
Page 1 of 1