Drak'Tharon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final words

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Final words Empty
PostSubject: Final words   Final words EmptyMay 2nd 2010, 12:31 pm

Sorry I won't be able to return to World of Warcraft tonight for the gold giveaway event. My computer got hit with a horrible virus that didn't even allow me to CTRL+ALT+DLT, start up the taskbar. Thus I was forced to restore the computer, which again the virus wouldn't allow me to do in normal means...

If you don't know, I've decided to quit because I am entering college and I plan to learn a lot of different things that I think WoW would not permit me to do. I am starting a blog, if anyone's interested and I'll keep in touch on the site.

Don't let this affect your raiding guys. If I ever do come back, or when I visit the site rather, I expect to see an LK kill with everyone Tbagin the LK's body tongue

Anyway, farewell. Don't let the fall of the lich king be your DARKEST HOUR hehe see what i did thar? Razz
Back to top Go down

Final words Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final words   Final words EmptyMay 2nd 2010, 12:57 pm

Also, can someone please tell Kaux, Restles, and Shwalaby that I have officially left. Thank you Smile
Back to top Go down

Final words Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final words   Final words EmptyMay 3rd 2010, 8:24 am

=O Dang, Bru... I'm certainly sorry to see you go dude. However, I certainly respect when someone realizes that real life takes priority and when things get busy, you've gotta set WoW aside. I hope things go well for ya. Let us know if you change your mind and wanna come back, sir.
Back to top Go down

Final words Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final words   Final words EmptyMay 4th 2010, 6:21 pm

Damn you Bru...Damn you.. In all seriousness Ive enjoyed your company! Best of luck on your new quest to better yourself..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Final words Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final words   Final words Empty

Back to top Go down

Final words
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Drak'Tharon :: Guild Discussion-
Jump to: