Drak'Tharon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SECOND ICC 25 GUILD RUN MONDAYS

Go down 

Will you commit to a 25ICC on Monday nights?
Yes.
SECOND ICC 25 GUILD RUN MONDAYS Vote_lcap80%SECOND ICC 25 GUILD RUN MONDAYS Vote_rcap
 80% [ 8 ]
No.
SECOND ICC 25 GUILD RUN MONDAYS Vote_lcap20%SECOND ICC 25 GUILD RUN MONDAYS Vote_rcap
 20% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
Jagal

Jagal

SECOND ICC 25 GUILD RUN MONDAYS Empty
PostSubject: SECOND ICC 25 GUILD RUN MONDAYS   SECOND ICC 25 GUILD RUN MONDAYS EmptyMay 4th 2010, 1:23 am

Hi Guys,

I have been thinking about this for a while now and since alot of the officers/core members and new members as well have GEARED alts; and since we have few mains too that get to step out or miss our main icc 25 raid; I thought we should group up and do a second ICC 25 run; the main advantage of this is of course having "non-retards" and having a shot of going for more than just 4 bosses; It will also allow us to test out new recruits, make room for backup members, and even evaluate the possibility of offering a back-up a core spot.

The disadvantage of this is we can not do it if people dont commit to showing up and help me not have to pug most of it; I have enough shit to deal with and i dont wanna turn this into hard work for me...

As for loot rules, if it is 100% guild which I hope it will be, it will be free rolls main spec/offspec; i will ask people to pass if i see loot whoring and by asking i mean i will let them know they are passing; CORE RAIDERS that miss the main raid and show up to this one will have priority on loot main spec no matter what;

That said, it will be scheduled Monday night @ 8 15 pm; Sign ups on calendar .

Pst your thoughts and if you are willing to show up.

Jagal
Back to top Go down

SECOND ICC 25 GUILD RUN MONDAYS
Page 1 of 1