Drak'Tharon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Almost hacked- wiping PC again

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Almost hacked- wiping PC again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almost hacked- wiping PC again   Almost hacked- wiping PC again EmptyMay 16th 2010, 5:00 pm

You should make a Ghost Image of your fresh installed Winblows load. Programs and all, that way you can have your comp up and running after it reimages the drive. I did this when i used Winblows.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Almost hacked- wiping PC again   Almost hacked- wiping PC again EmptyMay 16th 2010, 5:45 pm

Hey jag get me your address and ill send you a authenticator.
Back to top Go down
Jagal

Jagal

PostSubject: Re: Almost hacked- wiping PC again   Almost hacked- wiping PC again EmptyMay 16th 2010, 5:55 pm

i have one ; no worries, doesnt mean i cant get a keylogger on my pc; i m also obsessed with antivirus protection; the problem was it kept replicating itself;
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Almost hacked- wiping PC again   Almost hacked- wiping PC again EmptyMay 16th 2010, 5:57 pm

It was me, I messed up somewhere. I shall have to do better next time "mumbles" alien
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Almost hacked- wiping PC again   Almost hacked- wiping PC again EmptyMay 16th 2010, 6:51 pm

well how the hell is a key logger gonna hack your wow acct if you have a authenticator.. Damn chinese super hacker?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Almost hacked- wiping PC again   Almost hacked- wiping PC again EmptyMay 16th 2010, 6:51 pm

and wth was the mag about the warrior app? i havent seen one..
Back to top Go down
Jagal

Jagal

PostSubject: Re: Almost hacked- wiping PC again   Almost hacked- wiping PC again EmptyMay 16th 2010, 7:25 pm

ye he bailed out apparently == name is katyperry , he was an old guildy on his hunter razielkeh or w/e

I didnt say It was possible to hack me .... i said they attempted and failed and i cleaned my pc cse i dont like files which have the name "infostealer" multiply in my folders.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Almost hacked- wiping PC again   Almost hacked- wiping PC again EmptyMay 16th 2010, 7:27 pm

k. i was wondering if you had a carbon monoxide leak in your house somewhere Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Almost hacked- wiping PC again   Almost hacked- wiping PC again EmptyMay 19th 2010, 1:11 pm

muahahahah..

l2macintosh nooobz

kthanksbai
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Almost hacked- wiping PC again   Almost hacked- wiping PC again Empty

Back to top Go down

Almost hacked- wiping PC again
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Drak'Tharon :: Guild Discussion-
Jump to: