Drak'Tharon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Prot

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jagal

Jagal

Prot Empty
PostSubject: Prot   Prot EmptyMay 18th 2010, 4:15 am

ok I may not be the best but I know for a fact I am not the worst;

I dont know how to put this , but warriors are the real tanks; I dont mean to diss other classes but let s take the classes separately:

Pallys I mean COME ON --> consecration/rightous fury +rightous defense (taunting 8 targets off someone)+single taunt+ardent defender FUCK how could you possibly not be able to tank (well thought there are a couple of pallys that are complete fails that come to mind) but the point is it doesnt really need too much hassle to tank == FACEROLL.

Druids -- Maul/ [Survival of the Fittest] and w/e that thing is called equivalent to a pally bubble-- so all they have to do is fearie fire+maul... and they have insane amount of hp so why the fuck whould they need to be smart about rotating defensive cds ...... they got MILLION HP.......

dks- well other than the fact blizz made some fight easier to have a dk in them , their OP death grip /icy touch and what not, they r not the best class for tankin (i m going to be nice and leave it at that)-- DnD/icy touch , and disease .....

warriors warriors warriors -- I FUCKIN HATE WARRIOR TANKS THAT SUCK
other than myself (i am decent) I think the only good warrior tank I have seen is iskren== spasoff of aggression ; not talking about alts here OK CLANKS (you are leet man too, thought a bit mean and rude as all canadians are lolz)
warriors cant consecrate/dnd/maul, we charge shield slam/tab/revenge/tab sunder*5 times/tab/...tab and tab , and charge and schockwave to BREATH , then worry about cds, and what not...
warriors who cant hold threat on a single target boss after being md'ed == FAIL , warriors who cant manage a situation == fail, warriors who constantly get an insane amount of damage == fail...

ok it s 5 am , idk what i wanted to say , but IF YOU HAVE REFLEXES OF A 5 year old or 100 year old, DONT FUCKIN PLAY A WARRIOR TANK; go for a pally bro, FACEROLL + OP what more do you want??? dont go piss me off and roll a warrior ........
Back to top Go down
Jagal

Jagal

Prot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prot   Prot EmptyMay 18th 2010, 4:30 am

ok if you r good, you r good no matter what the class of tank your playin even if it s an easy class; all classes have their use and it s good to have a selection; druids/dks can be really good , but what i mean in the above , it s hard not to be good at those classes as tank unless you r just worthless.

for warriors at the other hand, it s very easy to be SUPER BAD, and not that easy to be actually just decent at it ...
Back to top Go down

Prot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prot   Prot EmptyMay 18th 2010, 12:54 pm

o.0 is this what you do after I go to bed alien
Back to top Go down

Prot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prot   Prot EmptyMay 18th 2010, 3:52 pm

I totally agree that a bad tank is a bad tank no matter the class. I also agree that Pally and Druid tanks are eaze mode tanking. Dk's are a bit awkward to tank with when you have been tanking since release on other classes; The different specs change the style of tanking completely.

I have not had a chance to tank on a warrior or druid in they're current incantation. But I was an avid and leet druid tank prebc which was very difficult to do due to the talent trees and gear support. I also had a warrior tank that I ended up playing full time prebc. I have to say that Warrior tanking back then was eaze mode! There were no pally tanks to speak of back then as everyone in 40s was strapped for healers and pallies totally did that the best back then.

Most of the time when Im tanking on my pally I think of things that the other classes can do better or have abilities that I dont have such as charge/DG. But on the other hand when they originally created these classes they were not going to be homogenized into what has happened today. As a warrior tank prebc I made tab targeting/sunder my macro for large packs and it was totally difficult. Today I see it being a whole lot easier to hold aggro, obviously some classes are better at group agg then warriors but damn thunderclap was complete shit prebc as was demo shout.

But anyway I totally agree that bad warrior tanks make me cry, not as bad anymore since i can kill heroic mobs faster than they can kill me!
Back to top Go down
Jagal

Jagal

Prot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prot   Prot EmptyMay 19th 2010, 1:53 pm

ye I mean there s a lot of bad warrior tanks; on my ret , i end up tanking for them because I just run out of patience and understanding 0.o

Pally tanks i have seen one super shitty but she s shitty no matter what the toon or spec (no name calling but a lot of us know HER , right ferdi???)

I dont have problem with aoe tanking on warrior , but what my point was at 5 am is if you dont have good reflexes dont roll a warrior tank , and if you are insisting on rolling a tank, STAY AWAY FROM WARRIORS!!

I am willing to endure pally/dk/druid stupidity because they r bound to learn or improve; but i wont be subjected to warrior fail tanking.... that is why we dont recruit warrior tanks... THE END

PS: yes alora that is what I do when I cant sleep ... I overanalyze the dumbest shit ever.......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Prot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prot   Prot Empty

Back to top Go down

Prot
Page 1 of 1