Drak'Tharon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DAYMAN I THINK U GOT HACKED

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jagal

Jagal

DAYMAN I THINK U GOT HACKED Empty
PostSubject: DAYMAN I THINK U GOT HACKED   DAYMAN I THINK U GOT HACKED EmptyMay 22nd 2010, 1:34 am

and I opened a ticket for you notifying Blizz that you were being hacked; I saw your priest in org being stripped down and then you kept jumping on alts without replying to me bitching at u.

I demoted you btw ; sigh sucks for us too , soda is still waiting on his gear and now u!!!

dont lose patience and quit the game!! just work on an alt while naggin the fuck out of blizz, spam call them , we need u back man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DAYMAN I THINK U GOT HACKED   DAYMAN I THINK U GOT HACKED EmptyMay 22nd 2010, 8:56 pm

your right, i cant log on . thanks ill see what i can do
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DAYMAN I THINK U GOT HACKED   DAYMAN I THINK U GOT HACKED EmptyMay 22nd 2010, 8:59 pm

wow they tried to transfer my characters....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DAYMAN I THINK U GOT HACKED   DAYMAN I THINK U GOT HACKED EmptyMay 22nd 2010, 9:54 pm

Ok so as I just said in guild chat, 8-10 days! yippe! I mean WTF could take so long to get my shit back.

Anyway 5 years and 2 accounts I have never had this problem til now. Im on a MAC and I dont store any information anywhere on here so Im absolutely flabbergasted as to how I was hacked. I also do not buy gold and I use absurdly strong passwords consisting of numerals/lower/upper case and very long with no actual words.....

Im pissed off like you would not believe and my whole week is shot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DAYMAN I THINK U GOT HACKED   DAYMAN I THINK U GOT HACKED EmptyMay 22nd 2010, 10:28 pm

I don't think the problem is keylogging or anything you've done.

I think Blizzard has fucked up and something is wrong with their privacy information on their end. I think somehow people are getting account information by hacking blizzard systems not your system.

It doesn't make sense, in over 5 years of playing i've NEVER seen so many accounts hacked in such short time. I think blizzard has a much more serious problem on their hands then people being sloppy with their own information.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DAYMAN I THINK U GOT HACKED   DAYMAN I THINK U GOT HACKED EmptyMay 22nd 2010, 10:37 pm

Ya im right there with you man, I just did a scan on my comp and found nothing which is what i figured id find anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DAYMAN I THINK U GOT HACKED   DAYMAN I THINK U GOT HACKED EmptyMay 23rd 2010, 10:07 am

Yea, same thing happened to me... I didn't do anything dumb yet one day i woke up and my stuffs were gone. There's something wrong with Blizz's security.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DAYMAN I THINK U GOT HACKED   DAYMAN I THINK U GOT HACKED Empty

Back to top Go down

DAYMAN I THINK U GOT HACKED
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Drak'Tharon :: Guild Discussion-
Jump to: