Drak'Tharon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Always - Rogue

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Always - Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Always - Rogue   Always - Rogue EmptyAugust 17th 2009, 1:01 am

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Drak%27Tharon&n=Always
1. If you have any prior involvement with the Guild.
I don't have any.

2. If you know anyone within the guild, real-life friend or otherwise.
None.

3. Why you want to join the guild.
I feel that I'm capably geared to try out new content and to raid in Ulduar. I heard that this guild does fairly well and I became interested in becoming a core raider.

4. What you think you can offer the guild.

There's not much a rogue can really offer to other staple members of the raid, but I can offer high DPS whether it be single-target or multi-target (although the new patch is going to nerf our AOE damage by quite a chunk). I use Tricks of the Trade basically on every cooldown to help tanks on their threat management. I find that Tricks is a vastly superior tool in managing threat during the beginning of fights.

5. Your race and class, spec and role.
I am an 80 Undead Rogue, currently specced PvE Combat as DPS. I manage very high DPS usually topping other classes while helping the tank manage aggro. Although my race isn't PvE oriented, it has helped in several raid occasions during AoE fears. I also manage my DPS well enough so that I don't pull aggro and possibly kill myself or wipe the entire raid. After all, a dead rogue = worthless. I also believe I'm quite knowledgeable about my class, whether it be PvE hit caps/DPS maximization or PvP oriented skills.

6. Your current gear rating, as well as progress you have made with end-game instances.
I'm 3/5 T8.5 with Naxxramas 25 gear and a few other Ulduar pieces. WOTLK-wise, I've completed all instances except for Ulduar. I have looked up the different fights, and I did a couple Ulduar 10 bosses.

7. Days of the week and times of day you are available to raid.
I'm available to raid any day from 4 PM to 12 AM server time. It really depends on what's happening during the day, but I am on the game quite often every day.

8. What your character name is, what you want us to call you.
My character name is Always, and calling me by that name is fine.

9. any other 80's or alts you may have.
None. I've been playing a Rogue for a very long time and nothing else.

10. Any other special notes you wish to include.

Thanks for reading my application, and I hope you accept me.

Hourglass, mister.
Back to top Go down
Jagal

Jagal

Always - Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Always - Rogue   Always - Rogue EmptyAugust 17th 2009, 1:18 am

pst me in game. we are in need of a reliable rogue. I am done not having a single rogue in raid.

Jagal
Back to top Go down

Always - Rogue
Page 1 of 1