Drak'Tharon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

App for a priest

Go down 
AuthorMessage

App for a priest Empty
PostSubject: App for a priest   App for a priest EmptyMay 27th 2010, 2:37 pm

1. If you have any prior involvement with the Guild/know anyone in guild who can vouch for you.

People in wow know me as jaga-da-fett. I a pretty well known healer on this server, mostly for the time iv spent teaching members in greff, aggression, BE, and tyranny how to do heroics.

2. Why you want to join the guild/What you think you can offer the guild.

my swag and instincts are what i have to offer to hte guild. Let me give you an example. bone spikes go out on marrowgar . . . what do you do? well, ill slap a SWP on that bitch, then ill hit the player with a PW:S. I call it teh one two punch. its those instincts that seperate me to hte rest of the pack of priest on this server. when shit gets crazy im there to make sure we win, its what i do best.

3. What progress have you made with end-game instances/list your best achievements.

Iv been around on this server, let me tell you! back in hte uld days im known for my heroic fights against the old god yogg saron. He be all like, bitch take these tentacles and let me smack your face with em', and I be all like what bitch is you srs?? he be tryin to smaack the raid and shit and i be all popin PW:S on bitches and smite on hte tentles. sometimes it be crazy up in tha' bitch, but i got teh raids back, cus its what i do. most recently iv been helping king terrenis inside forstmore. the lich king be all like bitch you ant goin nowhere ima suck you in dis bitch. so he pull me all up in that bitch and i be all like what? dis be frostmorne???? are you srs?????? the king be all like heal me fool! so i give em hte 1 two punch! BAMN! penence on tha bitch, the SWP and smite all up in that bitch. before you know it we kill the bitch and i be back out fighting LK. of course the king died and me and my boies be like what that shit be crazy, now give me loots!

4. (a) Your race and class, spec and role/ what is your rotation? explain. (b) Healers and tanks are expected to have an offspec; what is your offspec rotation? explain.

i feel like you know me by this point in hte app, so im a hit ya with hte one two punch! thats my rotation the one two punch, SW:P and PW:S. bam, bitches cant compete with dat shizz!!!! my offspec is holy, and i tried it once, but it wouldent even let me holla! I be all like CoH wtf is this bullshit? shit get crazy up in a bitch and i cant even hit em with the one two punch cus a bitch aint got teh instant PW:S. mang tha shit be messed, so i dont play, and i aint be trippin, DISC FO LIFE!

5. Your Professions and any rare patterns you may have.

bitch like you know . . . i be a professional badass, if tha aint clear by dis point in hte app, you bes' be trippin. i gopt all types of enchants and tailoring patterns up in this bitch. ibe craftin and chnatin all day naw mean? you be seein me up in trade like "tailor LFW bitches!" and bitches be flockin! you know how i do.

6. Your current gear rating (mainspec/offspec)/what is your basis for gear choice? what do you gem/enchant for?

Rating, bitch you know i blow it up! i be numro uno and bitches be runnin when they see me commin. all dem chicks be like what are you srs with that spec, and i be like bitch you crazy you show me how to geiv a bitch hte one two punch. they cant compete wi dis!

7. Raid days are Tues/Wed/Thurs @ 8 30 to 12 30 server time for 25s; can you make all these times, ON TIME?; 10 mans are run throughout the week as fits our schedual, you will be expected to find your own group; we usually have 4 to 5 groups running.

bitch i be grindin all day and all night, you know how i do

8. Do you have ventrillo? do you have a stable net? you understand if you dc in fights, you will be replaced; if it continues, you might be kicked.

bitch im down to ride, im in it to win it, raid of die i always say! i be there you can cout on a bitch!

9. Previous guild and reason(s) for leaving.

man these boys in my guild now be trippin, they be all like mang we 6/12 hardmodes, and i be all like what bitch are you crazy, lets get some 25 up in a bitch ya mean?

10. How old are you? Most of our guild is 20 and over. We like to keep raid/guild chat mature. does that suit you?

bitch i be rappin and cappin since i be 13 years old, im bout 19, but i roll with homies das like 30 and shit. i hardcore dawg!

11. Exactly how aware are you that, if accepted, you would be entering a raid group that has been together for a long time, and that you will most likely have to start at the bottom of the totem pole?
- Raid invites are handed out first to our top raiders, then to our longest standing raiders, then we fill in the gaps with needed classes. Will you be understanding if and when a different person gets a spot over you? If you are invited to a raid, and 2 hours later a different class is needed, will you be OK with stepping down?

i ant be nobodies bitch i tell ya that now. i stick with hte grind till i doe, but i aint be nobodies bitch boi!

12. armory link here please; be gemmed/enchanted properly, if not, dont apply.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Drak%27Tharon&cn=Jagfett

13. Any other special notes you wish to include (please read our guidelines to properly answer this question).

I got ya pasword right here boie "hourglass", how you like a bitch naow? i read and shit brah! PST me in game mang i gotz all kinds of ingame kricks and shit i can show a bitch! HOLLA!!!!
Back to top Go down
Jagal

Jagal

App for a priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: App for a priest   App for a priest EmptyMay 27th 2010, 2:49 pm

HAHAHA made my day at work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Jagal

Jagal

App for a priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: App for a priest   App for a priest EmptyMay 27th 2010, 2:55 pm

anyways, your achievements dont lie; no yogg, no lk no nothing man!! anyways we have overflow of priests; real sorry, gl man.
Back to top Go down

App for a priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: App for a priest   App for a priest EmptyMay 27th 2010, 2:59 pm

Jagal wrote:
anyways, your achievements dont lie; no yogg, no lk no nothing man!! anyways we have overflow of priests; real sorry, gl man.

bitch, da shit be on my main, you better check his shit right!

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Drak%27Tharon&cn=Otton

better check my shit son, im down to ride and grind like i said boie! dat be my alt, and he still be terain shit up? comeone, you knowt this shit all up in your bitch!
Back to top Go down

App for a priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: App for a priest   App for a priest EmptyMay 27th 2010, 3:51 pm

See what you did there... Your absolute butchering of the english language translates to us "Hey, I won't fit in with your guild, and please, ignore everything I ever say."

So, good day bud, but your not welcome in this guild.
Back to top Go down

App for a priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: App for a priest   App for a priest EmptyMay 27th 2010, 4:28 pm

Lasher wrote:
See what you did there... Your absolute butchering of the english language translates to us "Hey, I won't fit in with your guild, and please, ignore everything I ever say."

So, good day bud, but your not welcome in this guild.

HOW DARE YOU! I NEVER GET DENIED!!!!! WHERES MY INVITE! THIS ANITN HOW I ROLL!
Back to top Go down

App for a priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: App for a priest   App for a priest EmptyMay 27th 2010, 4:45 pm

Omg..TY for the denile.. I would have had to hunt him down beat him to death after about 10 min of that in Gchat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

App for a priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: App for a priest   App for a priest Empty

Back to top Go down

App for a priest
Page 1 of 1