Drak'Tharon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warlock app

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Masonmil

Warlock app Empty
PostSubject: Warlock app   Warlock app EmptyMay 28th 2010, 9:12 pm

1. If you have any prior involvement with the Guild/know anyone in guild who can vouch for you. Pigbolits

2. Why you want to join the guild/What you think you can offer the guild. Knowlage of all 25 man ICC fight have cleared up to Lich king had LK down to 32%. as for why i need a guild that raids around the times you guys raid

3. What progress have you made with end-game instances/list your best achievements. Frost wing halls, Blood wing, and plauge wing achivements

4. (a) Your race and class, spec and role/ what is your rotation? explain. (b) Healers and tanks are expected to have an offspec; what is your offspec rotation? explain. Blood elf warlock spec is affliction 55/0/16 and demo off spec thats 0/56/15 rotation for afflic is Life tap, shadow bolt, Haunt, Curruption, Unstable affliction, Curse of agony, Shadowbolt filler keeping Dots up

5. Your Professions and any rare patterns you may have. Enchanting 460 Tailoring 444

6. Your current gear rating (mainspec/offspec)/what is your basis for gear choice? what do you gem/enchant for?
Affliction is 5695 for 25 man with a shadow priest or Boomkin druid which hit cap would be 13% with them or 5621 to get 17% hit if without a Spriest or Boomkin basically gem Spell power haste right now cuz i am at hit cap
7. Raid days are Tues/Wed/Thurs @ 8 30 to 12 30 server time for 25s; can you make all these times, ON TIME?; 10 mans are run throughout the week as fits our schedual, you will be expected to find your own group; we usually have 4 to 5 groups running. I can make all those days raid times and be on time.

8. Do you have ventrillo? do you have a stable net? you understand if you dc in fights, you will be replaced; if it continues, you might be kicked.Have Vent and good connection

9. Previous guild and reason(s) for leaving.Pheonix Legion (Late raid times 10pm to 2am) Honorable Order (guild broke up) Cause and Effect (only ran 10 mans) Prodigy (took a break from wow had RL issues)

10. How old are you? Most of our guild is 20 and over. We like to keep raid/guild chat mature. does that suit you?
im 25 and thats great for me
11. Exactly how aware are you that, if accepted, you would be entering a raid group that has been together for a long time, and that you will most likely have to start at the bottom of the totem pole? Thats fine i relize that always happens nomatter where you go.
- Raid invites are handed out first to our top raiders, then to our longest standing raiders, then we fill in the gaps with needed classes. Will you be understanding if and when a different person gets a spot over you? If you are invited to a raid, and 2 hours later a different class is needed, will you be OK with stepping down? Thats fine

12. armory link here please; be gemmed/enchanted properly, if not, dont apply

13. Any other special notes you wish to include (please read our guidelines to properly answer this question).
Back to top Go down

Warlock app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warlock app   Warlock app EmptyMay 29th 2010, 12:41 pm

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Drak%27Tharon&cn=Masonmiles

here is his armory link .... his computer doesn't like armory for soem reason.

He is also my little brother (1 of them anyway)

Sepheroth
Back to top Go down
Jagal

Jagal

Warlock app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warlock app   Warlock app EmptyJune 2nd 2010, 8:28 am

approved , please pst me in game
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Warlock app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warlock app   Warlock app Empty

Back to top Go down