Drak'Tharon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Resto Druid App

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Resto Druid App Empty
PostSubject: Resto Druid App   Resto Druid App EmptyMarch 11th 2010, 8:25 pm

1. If you have any prior involvement with the Guild/know anyone in guild who can vouch for you.
~Yes, I know Rraamm in the guild

2. Why you want to join the guild/What you think you can offer the guild.
~ I am a skilled Resto Druid and learn fights pretty quickly, also very reliable and will show up to raids on time.

3. What progress have you made with end-game instances/list your best achievements.
~ I have currently only downed the first wing, but i have been watching videos to learn the other wings.

4. (a) Your race and class, spec and role/ what is your rotation? explain. (b) Healers and tanks are expected to have an offspec; what is your offspec rotation? explain.
~ I really don't have a rotation for healing, I use what spells are needed at the time. I currently have a PvP offspec but I am willing to pick up balance instead.

5. Your Professions and any rare patterns you may have.
~ Alchemy and Herbalism

6. Your current gear rating (mainspec/offspec)/what is your basis for gear choice? what do you gem/enchant for?
~ My gearscore is currently at 5454, and my gear choice is resto. I enchant/gem for healing so usually spellpower / haste.

7. Raid days are Tues/Wed/Thurs @ 8 30 to 12 30 server time for 25s; can you make all these times, ON TIME?; 10 mans are run throughout the week as fits our schedual, you will be expected to find your own group; we usually have 4 to 5 groups running.
~ Yes, I will be able to make all these times ON TIME.

8. Do you have ventrillo? do you have a stable net? you understand if you dc in fights, you will be replaced; if it continues, you might be kicked.
~ Yes I have vent and a stable net, and understand the rules.

9. Previous guild and reason(s) for leaving.
~ Honorable Order, didn't get past the first wing of ICC, and I would like to see more end game content.

10. How old are you? Most of our guild is 20 and over. We like to keep raid/guild chat mature. does that suit you?
~ I am 19, and yes that does suit me.

11. Exactly how aware are you that, if accepted, you would be entering a raid group that has been together for a long time, and that you will most likely have to start at the bottom of the totem pole?
- Raid invites are handed out first to our top raiders, then to our longest standing raiders, then we fill in the gaps with needed classes. Will you be understanding if and when a different person gets a spot over you? If you are invited to a raid, and 2 hours later a different class is needed, will you be OK with stepping down?
~ Yes to both.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Drak%27Tharon&cn=Dragonit%C3%A9

Last edited by Dragonite on March 11th 2010, 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jagal

Jagal

Resto Druid App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resto Druid App   Resto Druid App EmptyMarch 11th 2010, 8:49 pm

duuuuuuuuuuuuuuude, use your toon name, i just wasted 10 min looking for you on armory; put your link up or your right toon name.
Back to top Go down
Jagal

Jagal

Resto Druid App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resto Druid App   Resto Druid App EmptyMarch 12th 2010, 3:09 am

Denied; too lazy to enchant and gem ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Resto Druid App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resto Druid App   Resto Druid App Empty

Back to top Go down

Resto Druid App
Page 1 of 1