Drak'Tharon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Naturalismo - Balance Druid

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Naturalismo - Balance Druid Empty
PostSubject: Naturalismo - Balance Druid   Naturalismo - Balance Druid EmptyFebruary 22nd 2010, 1:03 am

1. If you have any prior involvement with the Guild/know anyone in guild who can vouch for you.

I just now PUGged a TotC 25 with Gskill

2. Why you want to join the guild/What you think you can offer the guild.

I've been raiding with a casual guild for the past few months and found that I wasn't happy with "Just getting by." I moved here from Demon Soul with a few friends who wanted a change. They've all found their niche and I'm still looking for mine. I can offer an extra Rebirth to your raids, lolThorns for progression fights, and the promise to STFU if ever asked to(by proper authority).

3. What progress have you made with end-game instances/list your best achievements.

All my progression has been made through PUGging. Cleared Plagueworks in ICC 10, earned "Storming the Citadel" in ICC 25, and just tonight cleared TotC 25. As of yet, no full clears in Heroic modes of TotC.

4. (a) Your race and class, spec and role/ what is your rotation? explain. (b) Healers and tanks are expected to have an offspec; what is your offspec rotation? explain.

Tauren Druid - Balance DPS.
Rotation is simple: pop CDs at start, DoTup the boss and Wrath-spam til Lunar Eclipse, then Starfire til Solar Eclipse. Refresh DoTs in between Eclipse or during movement.

5. Your Professions and any rare patterns you may have.

Herbalism - Herbalism in Flight Form is OP
Inscription - Currently maxed with all glyphs learned from books. Missing roughly 10 Minor Glyphs and 20 Major Glyphs from research. I'm planning in the near future to drop Inscription for Alchemy. Herbalism for Jewelcrafting in the distant future(whenever I have timecare to make a DK farming mule.

6. Your current gear rating (mainspec/offspec)/what is your basis for gear choice? what do you gem/enchant for?

5508 from GearScore addon and 2947 from WoW-Heroes.com
I gem strictly with Runed Cardinal Ruby for spellpower. Exceptions are made when a socket bonus allows another gem to provide a superior net gain.

7. Raid days are Tues/Wed/Thurs @ 8 30 to 12 30 server time for 25s; can you make all these times, ON TIME?; 10 mans are run throughout the week as fits our schedual, you will be expected to find your own group; we usually have 4 to 5 groups running.

I was told raids were scheduled for Tuesday/Thursday. I have classes from 9a.m. to 5p.m.[PST] Mondays and Wednesdays. I normally don't get home until 6, at which point I'm hitting the books. If deemed necessary, I can change my studying schedule to allow for Wednesday raiding.

8. Do you have ventrillo? do you have a stable net? you understand if you dc in fights, you will be replaced; if it continues, you might be kicked.

I have Ventrilo and a working mic. Until recently, I've been the victim of subsequent disconnects. I've since forwarded my ports and spent money on a wireless repeater(thus boosting incoming signal strength). This seems to have fixed my problem. If anything changes in the future I will promise to sit out to benefit the guild until the problem is rectified.

9. Previous guild and reason(s) for leaving.

Epic from Demon Soul is my only other guild. As stated above, I followed my friends here to Drak'Tharon. Epic is a casual guild that can not progress past Festergut in ICC10. I wasn't pleased with the lack of progression with that server in general.

10. How old are you? Most of our guild is 20 and over. We like to keep raid/guild chat mature. does that suit you?

I'm turning 19 in four days. Go me.

11. armory link here please; be gemmed/enchanted properly, if not, dont apply.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Drak%27Tharon&cn=Naturalismo

12. Any other special notes you wish to include (please read our guidelines to properly answer this question).

Nothing comes to mind except for a few jokes and/or pointless trivia. It took me 20 minute to decided upon a color to choose for writing the application. I'm apologize to any reader of this who finding this color straining to your eyes or to any persons out there with an irrational fear of the color orange.

I want to thank you for your time in reading this application. If I'm not the right fit for your guild I'll fully understand and will continue my search elsewhere. If this is the case, I'd like to wish you good luck with your progression.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naturalismo - Balance Druid   Naturalismo - Balance Druid EmptyFebruary 22nd 2010, 2:42 pm

Nice format! I will wisper you in game, thanks for filling out the application.
Back to top Go down
Jagal

Jagal

PostSubject: Re: Naturalismo - Balance Druid   Naturalismo - Balance Druid EmptyFebruary 22nd 2010, 4:26 pm

well you seem to have worked hard on yourself without a guild; I welcome that. You seem modest too , that s a plus. I do demand from all raid to stfu and I might call people so thanks for being a sport about it; I am sure i wont need to tho lol. We need a moonkin in our core raid, and if you are reliable, I will give you a core spot;

Yes you will need to change your study schedule; for 25s, I want regularity and consistency.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naturalismo - Balance Druid   Naturalismo - Balance Druid EmptyFebruary 23rd 2010, 12:12 am

Approved 2/22
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naturalismo - Balance Druid   Naturalismo - Balance Druid Empty

Back to top Go down

Naturalismo - Balance Druid
Page 1 of 1