Drak'Tharon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Imnohealer Troll Shadowpriest

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Imnohealer Troll Shadowpriest Empty
PostSubject: Imnohealer Troll Shadowpriest   Imnohealer Troll Shadowpriest EmptyMarch 13th 2010, 11:17 am

1. My recent guildies from Honorable Order, Pigbolits and Tropic joined your guild.

2. I want to join a guild that can work together as a team to overcome any encounter and I believe that this guild is really aiming for the same goal that I want to achieve.

3. My raiding progress for ICC is currently 25 4/12 and 10 5/12.

4. I am a Troll Priest, because I don't pick characters that look pretty I pick them because of their racial abilities. I am currently MS raid shadowpriest and OS disc pvp but will change to holy raid heals.

5. My tailoring is currently 444 and my enchanting is currently 319.

6. My current gearscore is 5807 ms. I usually go for enchants and gems with spellpower, haste and crit.

7. I am able to make all of the raid times.

8. Yes I have ventrilo and a stable internet.

9. I was recently in Honorable Order, they had some cool people but I did not think they were ready to being progression of any sort.

10. I am 15, yes I do mess around and crack jokes but when it comes down to the encounter I put my game face on.

11. Yes, I am aware that in order to progress sometimes I am needed to step down and let somebody who is needed in for the team to progress further. I will have no objection stepping down if I do not make your requirements and/or is not needed in the raid anymore.

12. http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Drak%27Tharon&cn=Imnohealer

13. Hourglass
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Imnohealer Troll Shadowpriest   Imnohealer Troll Shadowpriest EmptyMarch 13th 2010, 6:40 pm

Um yeah, i dont like your answer to number 4, because clearly Trolls are the sexiest creatures on Azeroth and you suck for not knowing that!
Back to top Go down
Jagal

Jagal

PostSubject: Re: Imnohealer Troll Shadowpriest   Imnohealer Troll Shadowpriest EmptyMarch 14th 2010, 4:30 pm

accepted , pst me in game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imnohealer Troll Shadowpriest   Imnohealer Troll Shadowpriest Empty

Back to top Go down

Imnohealer Troll Shadowpriest
Page 1 of 1