Drak'Tharon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warlock-Cux

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Warlock-Cux Empty
PostSubject: Warlock-Cux   Warlock-Cux EmptyApril 6th 2010, 8:19 pm

1. If you have any prior involvement with the Guild/know anyone in guild who can vouch for you.
I do not atm; i just came back to wow a few months ago after clockwork disbanded so still trying to get to know the server again

2. Why you want to join the guild/What you think you can offer the guild.
I want to join because i've heard good things about your guild and am looking to get into raiding again on a normal basis. I have always been a dedicated raider that comes predpared and on time and will not hold you back with stupid mistakes.

3. What progress have you made with end-game instances/list your best achievements.
My old main(masema) was an officer in clockwork and we had many server firsts including sarth 3 drakes. Now looking to push forward as my lock.

4. (a) Your race and class, spec and role/ what is your rotation? explain. (b) Healers and tanks are expected to have an offspec; what is your offspec rotation? explain.
Undead Warlock; currently affliction as i love dots for some reason Smile. Current rotation is haunt/UA/Corruption/Agony or elements(as needed), shadow bolt x2; repeat to keep dots up; always keeping haunt on CD. I can play destro as well.

5. Your Professions and any rare patterns you may have.
Tailoring/enchanting; no rare patterns on tailoring unfortunately. Enchanting i have almost all buy-able

6. Your current gear rating (mainspec/offspec)/what is your basis for gear choice? what do you gem/enchant for?
Currently im sitting at 5.5 in pvp gear; and around 5.4 in pve. I have 1 piece of t10(sanctified legs); I will have a second piece(shoulders) in 2 days and am using a few pvp wrathful pieces(weapon, offhand, boots) as i have not yet brought this character into icc. I have cleared the first 6 bosses on my resto druid though.

7. Raid days are Tues/Wed/Thurs @ 8 30 to 12 30 server time for 25s; can you make all these times, ON TIME?; 10 mans are run throughout the week as fits our schedual, you will be expected to find your own group; we usually have 4 to 5 groups running.
Yes; i work usually until 6 server and am on the rest of the night most nights. The only issue i would have is if i get stuck at the office with a client; and even then im usually on no later than 9 server(this instance is rare and only happens 1 or 2 times a month at most)

8. Do you have ventrillo? do you have a stable net? you understand if you dc in fights, you will be replaced; if it continues, you might be kicked.
Yes and yes. I have no problems with DC's.

9. Previous guild and reason(s) for leaving.
Previously in Clockwork; the guild disbanded after we cleared ulduar due to the gm and all other officers leaving the game except myself; and i did not have the time to run a "hardcore" guild. I took a break for a few months after that and came back about 2 months ago.

10. How old are you? Most of our guild is 20 and over. We like to keep raid/guild chat mature. does that suit you?
29; and definitely. I will admit i have a mouth like a sailor at times when i pvp Smile; but during raids I stay very focused.

11. Exactly how aware are you that, if accepted, you would be entering a raid group that has been together for a long time, and that you will most likely have to start at the bottom of the totem pole?
- Raid invites are handed out first to our top raiders, then to our longest standing raiders, then we fill in the gaps with needed classes. Will you be understanding if and when a different person gets a spot over you? If you are invited to a raid, and 2 hours later a different class is needed, will you be OK with stepping down?

Absolutely. I understand i'll be the newbie here and will work towards earning your confidence.

12. armory link here please; be gemmed/enchanted properly, if not, dont apply.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Drak%27Tharon&cn=Cux
I will try to logout in my pve gear when i can; if not you can still see the wrathful weapons and t10 sanc pants at the moment.

13. Any other special notes you wish to include (please read our guidelines to properly answer this question).
Hourglass
Back to top Go down
Jagal

Jagal

Warlock-Cux Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warlock-Cux   Warlock-Cux EmptyApril 7th 2010, 2:51 am

good application; i l take a look at it again tomorrow, please pst apocolypto or blump in game for evaluation and more in depth questions.
Back to top Go down

Warlock-Cux Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warlock-Cux   Warlock-Cux EmptyApril 7th 2010, 6:33 pm

Thanks and will do!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Warlock-Cux Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warlock-Cux   Warlock-Cux Empty

Back to top Go down

Warlock-Cux
Page 1 of 1