Drak'Tharon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application EmptyApril 20th 2010, 1:11 am

1. If you have any prior involvement with the Guild/know anyone in guild who can vouch for you. I was referred to this guild by Zhenzi and pigbolits. Im sure i will be a great asset in your guild.

2. Why you want to join the guild/What you think you can offer the guild. I want to join for progression and have a chance to play with more dedicated players. I can offer knowledge and experience in ICC up to Sindragosa.

3. What progress have you made with end-game instances/list your best achievements. on ten man, i have completed 10/12, and have seen 9/12 25 man ICC.

4. (a) Your race and class, spec and role/ what is your rotation? explain. (b) Healers and tanks are expected to have an offspec; what is your offspec rotation? explain.
Bloodelf Ret Paladin. My rotation is currently jol/ds/cs/how/con/exo but is subject to change when im wearing my 4pc set bonus.

5. Your Professions and any rare patterns you may have. Blacksmith and JC. Pallies need strengh more than AP so i recently dropped enchanting for blacksmithing to have more gem slots. The increase in dps was worth it. my JC is maxed with 29 epic cuts that im still working on daily.

6. Your current gear rating (mainspec/offspec)/what is your basis for gear choice? what do you gem/enchant for? my highest GS is 6014, but i dropped it to 5917 because of the fact that I pull more threat with the higher GS. i gem and enchant with strength and crit and try to find gear with expertise.

7. Raid days are Tues/Wed/Thurs @ 8 30 to 12 30 server time for 25s; can you make all these times, ON TIME?; 10 mans are run throughout the week as fits our schedual, you will be expected to find your own group; we usually have 4 to 5 groups running. I'm fine with that. I have a 100% attendance rate for my old guild.

8. Do you have ventrillo? do you have a stable net? you understand if you dc in fights, you will be replaced; if it continues, you might be kicked. I have vent and my internet connection is great.

9. Previous guild and reason(s) for leaving. I left Clan Snugglebear to join a raiding guild instead of a casual guild. I really want to raid more frequently and see more of the endgame content.

10. How old are you? Most of our guild is 20 and over. We like to keep raid/guild chat mature. does that suit you? I'm 34 and very mature.

11. Exactly how aware are you that, if accepted, you would be entering a raid group that has been together for a long time, and that you will most likely have to start at the bottom of the totem pole?
- Raid invites are handed out first to our top raiders, then to our longest standing raiders, then we fill in the gaps with needed classes. Will you be understanding if and when a different person gets a spot over you? If you are invited to a raid, and 2 hours later a different class is needed, will you be OK with stepping down? Yes, I'm fine with that.

12. armory link here please; be gemmed/enchanted properly, if not, dont apply.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Drak'Tharon&cn=Sayminame

13. Any other special notes you wish to include (please read our guidelines to properly answer this question). I have been playing this game for almost 4 years now. I am looking forward to joining a guild with high expectations and more professional raiding. I'm extremely confident in what i can do as far as DPS goes. If you have any other questions, feel free to contact me. Hourglass
Back to top Go down
Jagal

Jagal

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application EmptyApril 20th 2010, 5:31 pm

the rotation should be with your tier bonus: Jud>HoW>ds>cs>con>exo>hw; HoW is a finishing move and should be used off cd when it is available after judging.

We are melee heavy as I told zen when he asked; but we dont have a core ret pally; I dont know if you expect a core spot right off the bat , but that isnt going to be the case; Saying that, do better than our core and their spot is yours.

We are not an extemely hardcore raiding guild , we have high expectations but still only raid 3 times a week;

pst me in game after reading this, I will be on later this evening.
Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1