Drak'Tharon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Elemental shaman

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Elemental shaman Empty
PostSubject: Elemental shaman   Elemental shaman EmptyApril 6th 2010, 12:45 am

1. If you have any prior involvement with the Guild/know anyone in guild who can vouch for you.
No i do now
2. Why you want to join the guild/What you think you can offer the guild.
I heard this was a good clean fun guild for raiding and i can offer to try my best and not fail on fights
3. What progress have you made with end-game instances/list your best achievements.
I have done glory of the ulduar 10man, i have cleared 11/12 of icc and gotten some good lich king attempts in on 25man
4. (a) Your race and class, spec and role/ what is your rotation? explain. (b) Healers and tanks are expected to have an offspec; what is your offspec rotation? explain.
I am an orc, i am a shaman, i am elemental, i am dps. i start off every fight with flammeshock lava burst, lightingbolt chain lighting bolt lighting bolt lighting bolt chain lava burst refresh flameshock lighting bolt chain and from there i just watch for my cool downs
5. Your Professions and any rare patterns you may have.
I am a jc/miner i have a decent amount of gem cuts mostly spell casting though
6. Your current gear rating (mainspec/offspec)/what is your basis for gear choice? what do you gem/enchant for? My gear is a 5.8kgs offspec is a 5.2kgs but i dont heal im real bad healer, I try to only stick to mail and i use mail with sp haste and crit never mp5 unless its an exceptional upgrade for what i have atm, i try to gem haste and sp (reckless ametrines)

7. Raid days are Tues/Wed/Thurs @ 8 30 to 12 30 server time for 25s; can you make all these times, ON TIME?; 10 mans are run throughout the week as fits our schedual, you will be expected to find your own group; we usually have 4 to 5 groups running.
The raid times are good wed i will run like 10-20 minutes late from getting home from church but i will be at the raid already prepared before i even logg on with flasks and food buffs
8. Do you have ventrillo? do you have a stable net? you understand if you dc in fights, you will be replaced; if it continues, you might be kicked.
Yes, Yes, yes i do understand and its rare i ever dc
9. Previous guild and reason(s) for leaving.
Hatred, We have Girls, no one ever showed up on progression nights and when we did are farm nights we had to almost turn that into a progression night just to get stuff done.
10. How old are you? Most of our guild is 20 and over. We like to keep raid/guild chat mature. does that suit you?
I am 17 but i am very mature i guess i dont want age to be an issue i have raided with older guilds before and there really was never an issue with me i keep my mouth shut most of the time only speak when im spoken 2
11. Exactly how aware are you that, if accepted, you would be entering a raid group that has been together for a long time, and that you will most likely have to start at the bottom of the totem pole?
Yes i realize that you have to start somewhere and cant start completly above everyone else.
- Raid invites are handed out first to our top raiders, then to our longest standing raiders, then we fill in the gaps with needed classes. Will you be understanding if and when a different person gets a spot over you? If you are invited to a raid, and 2 hours later a different class is needed, will you be OK with stepping down?
Yes i will oldest and more exp with guild members before newbys/least exp

12. armory link here please; be gemmed/enchanted properly, if not, dont apply.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormreaver&cn=Mavrek
(my armory link may not work a few times of trying it cause i have faction changed recently and its been acting glitchy)
13. Any other special notes you wish to include (please read our guidelines to properly answer this question).
I will try my best try not to screw up, i will accept anything within my first 2 weeks of iniiate status i will try my best to make raid times usually i can cause my raid times with my current guild are the same all but wensday night raiding. I work hard sometimes i spend an entire day working on profecting good dps and i am always testing myself and chaning my gems and fixing myself to properly see fit for good damage and dps
Back to top Go down
Jagal

Jagal

Elemental shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elemental shaman   Elemental shaman EmptyApril 6th 2010, 1:05 am

You understand that we are asking for reliable and people who will stick out with the guild especially on times when exams/school may affect attendance?

second, why arent you troll? isnt it better as racial ability == haste. Orc is best for enhance not ele; if u can change ur race , please do.

other than that , your gear is up to par;

as I said , i need a core ele shaman but I wont fill raid just because i need that class; you have to be good. If you are self-confident that you are, then I look forward to seing you in our guild.
Back to top Go down

Elemental shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elemental shaman   Elemental shaman EmptyApril 6th 2010, 1:49 am

Yes I understand that which is why I do all
my homework as early as
possible to make raid times

when I choose the race I heard Orc was good so I went with it and now I hate it

ok I'll try to get a transfer asap
Back to top Go down

Elemental shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elemental shaman   Elemental shaman EmptyApril 6th 2010, 1:50 am

O ya and I promise I am a good ele maybe not as good as
your previous but I am pretty good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Elemental shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elemental shaman   Elemental shaman Empty

Back to top Go down

Elemental shaman
Page 1 of 1