Drak'Tharon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Resto Shaman App

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blacktoo

Resto Shaman App Empty
PostSubject: Resto Shaman App   Resto Shaman App EmptyJune 1st 2010, 6:13 pm

1. If you have any prior involvement with the Guild/know anyone in guild who can vouch for you.
I just got back from 2-3 month break, you can always do a /2 Anyone know Blacktooth?
2. Why you want to join the guild/What you think you can offer the guild.
Did icc25 with you all last night as a fill in, very fast/effecient/no BS raid, thats what i want, thats what i give. Im too old for the kiddy bullshit-im straight forward.
3. What progress have you made with end-game instances/list your best achievements.
What i did with you guys last night was really the latest, other than that, i pretty much experienced every raid since vanilla wow.
4. (a) Your race and class, spec and role/ what is your rotation? explain. (b) Healers and tanks are expected to have an offspec; what is your offspec rotation? explain.
a)Orc, Shaman, Restoration and my role is to aoe heal like a madman, earth shield good tanks, Decurse/poison raid, totems like no tomorrow, Bloodlust is second nature, etc. b) Offspec is Elemental, i like it, but never got enough gear to support it post Ulduar.
5. Your Professions and any rare patterns you may have.
JC/Miner no rares really.

6. Your current gear rating (mainspec/offspec)/what is your basis for gear choice? what do you gem/enchant for? 5590/5200 OS. My resto set consists of anything with haste/mp5, sometimes crit. I gem for the same accordingly. NO CLOTH or LEATHER.

7. Raid days are Tues/Wed/Thurs @ 8 30 to 12 30 server time for 25s; can you make all these times, ON TIME?; 10 mans are run throughout the week as fits our schedual, you will be expected to find your own group; we usually have 4 to 5 groups running. I can do that, yes

8. Do you have ventrillo? do you have a stable net? you understand if you dc in fights, you will be replaced; if it continues, you might be kicked. I have vent/working order.

9. Previous guild and reason(s) for leaving. i been through alot of guilds to remember and reasons always the same: not serious enough. Except for Aggression, which...yea X was a douche sometimes/most times.
10. How old are you? Most of our guild is 20 and over. We like to keep raid/guild chat mature. does that suit you? 28, more than you know.

11. Exactly how aware are you that, if accepted, you would be entering a raid group that has been together for a long time, and that you will most likely have to start at the bottom of the totem pole?
- Raid invites are handed out first to our top raiders, then to our longest standing raiders, then we fill in the gaps with needed classes. Will you be understanding if and when a different person gets a spot over you? If you are invited to a raid, and 2 hours later a different class is needed, will you be OK with stepping down?
I have no problem starting up, its whats expected. if i have to sit out, im not gonna bitch, ill make the most of my time
12. armory link here please; be gemmed/enchanted properly, if not, dont apply.

13. Any other special notes you wish to include (please read our guidelines to properly answer this question). Nah.
Back to top Go down

Resto Shaman App
Page 1 of 1