Drak'Tharon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Taurminator Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Taurminator Application Empty
PostSubject: Taurminator Application   Taurminator Application EmptyApril 12th 2010, 4:37 pm

1. If you have any prior involvement with the Guild/know anyone in guild who can vouch for you.
Nope

2. Why you want to join the guild/What you think you can offer the guild.
A winning attitude. I play basketball in college and with that comes a huge desire to win at anything that I do. I enjoy challenges and enjoy beating those challenges. I understand the team atmosphere and will do anything needed so that the team wins.

3. What progress have you made with end-game instances/list your best achievements.
Have gone up to Professor Putricide in 25 man and up to Sindragosa in 10 man.

4. (a) Your race and class, spec and role/ what is your rotation? explain. (b) Healers and tanks are expected to have an offspec; what is your offspec rotation? explain.
As a resto druid I have been mainly been delegated to raid healing which I enjoy. I blanket hots across the raid and toss a regrowth+rejuv on the tank. I use Wild Growth off CD and am extremely aware of incoming damage. At the moment my off-spec is Boomkin but I also have a complete Feral DPS set.

5. Your Professions and any rare patterns you may have.
450 Jewelcrafting/Mining

6. Your current gear rating (mainspec/offspec)/what is your basis for gear choice? what do you gem/enchant for?
I have a 5.5k GS in resto/boom gear and have a 5.2k GS in feral dps. As resto I am currently in the process of reaching the haste cap so at the moment I gem for a mix of haste and spellpower.

7. Raid days are Tues/Wed/Thurs @ 8 30 to 12 30 server time for 25s; can you make all these times, ON TIME?; 10 mans are run throughout the week as fits our schedual, you will be expected to find your own group; we usually have 4 to 5 groups running.
Yes i can.

8. Do you have ventrillo? do you have a stable net? you understand if you dc in fights, you will be replaced; if it continues, you might be kicked.
Yes i do.

9. Previous guild and reason(s) for leaving.
Eternus Incruentus. Many of the core raiders in the guild had horrible awareness and a lack of motivation.

10. How old are you? Most of our guild is 20 and over. We like to keep raid/guild chat mature. does that suit you?
18 and I can handle mature chat.

11. Exactly how aware are you that, if accepted, you would be entering a raid group that has been together for a long time, and that you will most likely have to start at the bottom of the totem pole?
- Raid invites are handed out first to our top raiders, then to our longest standing raiders, then we fill in the gaps with needed classes. Will you be understanding if and when a different person gets a spot over you? If you are invited to a raid, and 2 hours later a different class is needed, will you be OK with stepping down?
Yes I understand that sacrifices need to be made so that the team succeeds and I accept the fact that I will start at the bottom.

12. armory link here please; be gemmed/enchanted properly, if not, dont apply.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Drak'Tharon&cn=Taurminator

13. Any other special notes you wish to include
If accepted I look forward to successful team raiding and hope to assist in winning. I will go whatever spec needed to raid and have no problems pulling good dps in Boom/Feral.

Last edited by Taurminator on April 12th 2010, 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jagal

Jagal

Taurminator Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taurminator Application   Taurminator Application EmptyApril 18th 2010, 1:35 pm

I know you are already in guild but I havent seen you in action yet;

I dont know if you have been told the following, I am currently busy with a lot of work and havent had time to chat with you properly; we have 2 reliable resto druids currently, and we have recruited a new resto shaman;

If you want to have a real shot at making it to our raids, you will have to be boomkin. we usually are melee heavy and we have a feral tank for the buff.

I suggest you speak with Naturalismo to make that switch; and let me know of your decision.
Back to top Go down

Taurminator Application
Page 1 of 1