Drak'Tharon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Frostwin

Application :) Empty
PostSubject: Application :)   Application :) EmptyJanuary 14th 2010, 9:44 pm

1. If you have any prior involvement with the Guild.
Yes, I was a member of Darkest Hour on 2 of my main characters Frostwind and Stormes. Took a break from WoW since i was in college but have now finished and am ready to dedicate my time to Darkest Hour once again.
2. If you know anyone within the guild, real-life friend or otherwise.
I know a few people not on the real-life basis but as old friends from when I was originally there.
3. Why you want to join the guild.
To be honest, I want to join Darkest Hour because I have many friends there and being in the guild was and hope it still will be a great experience.
4. What you think you can offer the guild.
I can offer the guild another experienced raider who knows what they are doing and knows how to play all classes and understands that my class is not the best or hardest class to play and that patience is the key in raids.
5. Your race and class, spec and role.
Troll,Shaman,Restoration,Heals/Blood Elf,Mage,Arcane,DPS
6. Your current gear rating, as well as progress you have made with end-game instances.
Stormes 4800+ GS/Frostwind 4600+ GS
7. Raid days are Wed/Thursd/Mond @ 8 30 to 12 server time for 25s;Tuesdays @ 830 for 10s; can you make all these times?
Yes, I will be able to make it to the raid times.
8. What your character name is, what you want us to call you.
Character names are Stormes and Frostwind. Which ever character I am on is a nice name.
9. Previous guild and reason for leaving.
Darkest Hour and I was absent as I was attending college and I had little time for WoW. Now I graduated.
10. How old are you? Most of our guild is 20 and over. We like to keep raid/guild chat mature.
I am 20 years old and born on October 25th 1989.
11. Any other special notes you wish to include.
Really hope to spend some time with you guys again and can't forget the magic word: Hourglass
Back to top Go down

Application :)
Page 1 of 1