Drak'Tharon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Exolus - 80 Resto/Enhance shaman

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Exolus - 80 Resto/Enhance shaman Empty
PostSubject: Exolus - 80 Resto/Enhance shaman   Exolus - 80 Resto/Enhance shaman EmptyMarch 23rd 2010, 7:57 pm

1. If you have any prior involvement with the Guild/know anyone in guild who can vouch for you.
--Gankher, Ferdi

2. Why you want to join the guild/What you think you can offer the guild.
--I have followed for Darkest Hour for a while and was turned down on my hunter. I feel that I can bring my knowlege of my class and raids as well as consistency and reliability. I am currently an officer and raid leader full time in <Arise> which use to be called <Animus Templum>. I am an avid forum/boss strat reader and enjoy learning and contributing to the guild bank and to everyone else in the guild.

3. What progress have you made with end-game instances/list your best achievements.
--i currently am 8/12 in ICC 10 and 6/25 in 25 man, but i know all fights. I am very knolegeable in all aspects of fights ie melee and ranged strats.

4. (a) Your race and class, spec and role/ what is your rotation? explain. (b) Healers and tanks are expected to have an offspec; what is your offspec rotation? explain.
--I am a level 80 Orc Shaman spec'd resto/enhancement with full sets in both. my enh rotation is pop trinkets>SW>SS>ES/FS>LB>LB/CL on x5 MW>refresh light shield, SoE>FE/M>WF>M totems.
5. Your Professions and any rare patterns you may have.
--Elixir spec alch and leveling JC atm.
6. Your current gear rating (mainspec/offspec)/what is your basis for gear choice? what do you gem/enchant for?
5.5k gs resto 5.4k gs enh. resto i gem straight haste n only getting SP socket bonus using "Energising eye of zul" for blue gems and "Reckless Ametrine" for red. Enh set I gem "Stark Ametrine" with all top enchants on all items for both spec's.

7. Raid days are Tues/Wed/Thurs @ 8 30 to 12 30 server time for 25s; can you make all these times, ON TIME?; 10 mans are run throughout the week as fits our schedual, you will be expected to find your own group; we usually have 4 to 5 groups running.
--My guild currently raids the same days, but at 6pm st, so yes I will and can be on for raids. I have never missed a raid (hence why im an officer and group 1 core raid leader).

8. Do you have ventrillo? do you have a stable net? you understand if you dc in fights, you will be replaced; if it continues, you might be kicked.
--Yes to both, and yes i understand and i am perfectly fine with the disconnecting rule.

9. Previous guild and reason(s) for leaving.
--Aggression, left because i couldnt take being with Xtinction because of how he treated me as a person by saying that a family member passing away wasnt an excuse to not do well in a raid...he openly said "Fuck your dead aunt, i dont care, thats not a reason to not be on your A game" and <Arisen> im thinking about leaving due to constant inconsistancy and unreliability.

10. How old are you? Most of our guild is 20 and over. We like to keep raid/guild chat mature. does that suit you?
--Im 20 and I am an unliteral person so i dont take peoples jokes n w/e seriously haha.

11. Exactly how aware are you that, if accepted, you would be entering a raid group that has been together for a long time, and that you will most likely have to start at the bottom of the totem pole?
--I am fully away of the situation, i am the kind of person who works for things. i did the same thign when joining <Arisen> and i am an officer now and core raid leader. So yes, I am very aware and very content with the situation.

- Raid invites are handed out first to our top raiders, then to our longest standing raiders, then we fill in the gaps with needed classes. Will you be understanding if and when a different person gets a spot over you? If you are invited to a raid, and 2 hours later a different class is needed, will you be OK with stepping down?
--I am very content with this ruling. I do the same thing in my guild currently..in fact i dont think that ive ever been in a guild wher that hasnt been involved. Its the kind of atmosphere i like to be in.

12. armory link here please; be gemmed/enchanted properly, if not, dont apply.
--armory isnt working currently and cannot bring up my character...for what reason idk, but i can do an inspect thing by an officer or w/e. or repost later
13. Any other special notes you wish to include (please read our guidelines to properly answer this question).
--I was born into the military and thus have a military mentality when it comes to punctuality. Ive lived all over the globe and experienced many different cultures. WoW is my life, i love the game n love playing it. I am a very patient person and always am willing to work for my things..ie raid spot..gear etc.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exolus - 80 Resto/Enhance shaman   Exolus - 80 Resto/Enhance shaman EmptyMarch 23rd 2010, 7:57 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exolus - 80 Resto/Enhance shaman   Exolus - 80 Resto/Enhance shaman EmptyMarch 23rd 2010, 8:17 pm

Accepted. 03/23/10

~ Vet ~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exolus - 80 Resto/Enhance shaman   Exolus - 80 Resto/Enhance shaman Empty

Back to top Go down

Exolus - 80 Resto/Enhance shaman
Page 1 of 1