Drak'Tharon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thrillaz 80 Holy Paladin

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Thrillaz 80 Holy Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Thrillaz 80 Holy Paladin   Thrillaz 80 Holy Paladin EmptyFebruary 14th 2010, 6:50 pm

1. If you have any prior involvement with the Guild/know anyone in guild who can vouch for you.
None
2. Why you want to join the guild/What you think you can offer the guild.
I want to join a guild that is progressing in ICC. I can offer the guild a strong holy pally healer that shows up to raids and can take critism and adapt and change if necessary.
3. What progress have you made with end-game instances/list your best achievements.
I cleared ZA and did kara a few times. No but im 6/12 icc 10 4/12 25m idk about achievements.
4. (a) Your race and class, spec and role/ what is your rotation? explain. (b) Healers and tanks are expected to have an offspec; what is your offspec rotation? explain.
Im a be holy paladin my role is a tank healer. I basically beacon the tank im not healing mainly and sacried shield and heal the tank i am healing with holy light, flash of light and holy shock for the most part. And heal others when need be.
Prot I really havent tanked anything since bc but i use the 969 rotation. But again i dont really tank anymore.

5. Your Professions and any rare patterns you may have.
450 mining and 450 enchanting, on my alt 450 herbalism and 450 alchemy(transmute spec)
6. Your current gear rating (mainspec/offspec)/what is your basis for gear choice? what do you gem/enchant for?
5552 gs holy. NOt really sure about prot id say about 4700. As for holy I look for gear with gear with int sp and haste mostly and mp5 if i can get it. gem for int and enchant sp/int and haste(cloak)
7. Raid days are Tues/Wed/Thurs @ 8 30 to 12 30 server time for 25s; can you make all these times, ON TIME?; 10 mans are run throughout the week as fits our schedual, you will be expected to find your own group; we usually have 4 to 5 groups running.
Can make those times and those days every week.

8. Do you have ventrillo? do you have a stable net? you understand if you dc in fights, you will be replaced; if it continues, you might be kicked.Yes on vent and good internet.

9. Previous guild and reason(s) for leaving.
Was a transfer here from arthas server. Been in a few different guilds since I came here most recent one was interracial family. Left that one because we werent really progressing and I didnt seem like a good fit for me.

10. How old are you? Most of our guild is 20 and over. We like to keep raid/guild chat mature. does that suit you?
11. armory link here please; be gemmed/enchanted properly, if not, dont apply.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Drak%27Tharon&cn=Thrillaz
12. Any other special notes you wish to include (please read our guidelines to properly answer this question).
Nope
Back to top Go down

Thrillaz 80 Holy Paladin
Page 1 of 1