Drak'Tharon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Akoustic - Combat Rogue

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Akoustic

Akoustic - Combat Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Akoustic - Combat Rogue   Akoustic - Combat Rogue EmptyAugust 18th 2009, 8:36 pm

1. If you have any prior involvement with the Guild.
None.

2. If you know anyone within the guild, real-life friend or otherwise.
I know Thorn, not IRL, or as a best friend or anything, but have done a few heroics/achievement runs lately.

3. Why you want to join the guild.
I'm looking to get back into raiding, and I've really been itching to get back into REAL raiding, not pug raiding anymore. I'm very well geared, and can play my class like a champion.

4. What you think you can offer the guild.
I can offer a good attitude, little drama, a good player, and great dps. Oh, and reliability.

5. Your race and class, spec and role.
80 Bloodelf Rogue, I'm currently combat spec with my weapon set up (Would love to go mutilate as I think I can push dps a little farther with it, but will do just as well combat.) My role is pretty simple, get out of AoE and dps. I don't have to worry about threat, that's never an issue.

6. Your current gear rating, as well as progress you have made with end-game instances.
As of right now I'm ranking with a 2378 rating on Wow-Heroes.
As far as raiding goes, I've raided since 60. At 60 I was in a top ten world wide guild pushing Kelthuzad in 40 Naxx. At 70 I layed back a little, but did progress through BT, never hit sunwell. As of 80, I've done everything, and know all the fights pre-uld. And as far as Ulduar goes, 25 Man I've done FL, XT, Razor, IC, Crazy cat lady, and Kolo. As far as 10 goes, I've down Siege, Antechamer, Hodir, and Thorim.

7. Days of the week and times of day you are available to raid.
As of right now, I play every day, mostly all day and night, I don't really run into to many problems for raiding.

8. What your character name is, what you want us to call you.
My characters name is Akoustic, and being called Akoustic is fine with me.

9. any other 80's or alts you may have.
Mcdrizzle (Currently a friend plays though, I have nothing to do with the character, and is on a seperate account).

10. Any other special notes you wish to include.
I think I have alot to offer to the guild, gear wise, skill wise, and player wise. And hopefully I can join ya'll.

Current Armory:
Back to top Go down

Akoustic - Combat Rogue
Page 1 of 1