Drak'Tharon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

lvl 80 rogue apply

Go down 
AuthorMessage
zuldinin

lvl 80 rogue apply Empty
PostSubject: lvl 80 rogue apply   lvl 80 rogue apply EmptyFebruary 23rd 2010, 4:11 pm

1. If you have any prior involvement with the Guild.

i have been apart of DH for the past month and a bit now as fam/friend. i have pugged with most of you or ran randoms also very much into guild chat from time to time. p.s. rogues old name was stabbie

2. If you know anyone within the guild, real-life friend or otherwise.

I know zulasher in irl and any others just from what i talked about in the 1st question

3. Why you want to join the guild.

I am looking for an active raiding guild that is stable and still enjoys progression through new content.

4. What you think you can offer the guild.

, I'm an old core raider from Vanilla. I've played since pre BC and I bring to the table, I show up when I'm expected to, I stay until the end, i know my class and how to play it

5. Your race and class, spec and role.

troll rogue with combat/sub dule spec

as playing a rogue for the past 3-4 years i have understood and learned pretty much everything this class can bring to the table from high end dps to staying alive by utilizing our meny "tricks" this class has to offer for those tight situations. i also DO NOT carry the vanilla rogue mentality..

6. Your current gear rating, as well as progress you have made with end-game instances.

Gear Rating: 5308
I raided all Pre-BC instances. aswell as all of BC. Have raided every instance in WotLK, 10mtotc, 25mtotc, 10micc, not 25micc,some of uldar

7. Days of the week and times of day you are available to raid.

begin in the military and living at base sun-fri, i can meet all weekly raids from monday night to thur night altho i take off back home on the weekend to see my loved one and friends. maybe once every 2 months or so i will go into the field for training/support unit

8. What your characters name is, what you want us to call you.

zuldinin is my characters name and i will answer to that or if i grow to know people by 1st name basis via vent

9. Any other 80's or alts you may have.

deathnow 80 dk .. fragon 80 mage .. and a couple of lower ones i mess around with from time to time in downtime

10. Any other special notes you wish to include.

I am a good rogue and a better player. gear does not equal skill in my eyes which alot of new wow players lack due to how this game has changed over the years. begin a long time player with many toons i know my classes and understand them to the best of there abilities compared to facesmashing my keyboard.

thanks and hope to hear soon

"zuldindin
Back to top Go down

lvl 80 rogue apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: lvl 80 rogue apply   lvl 80 rogue apply EmptyFebruary 24th 2010, 12:30 pm

Promoted to initiate ill get you in a totc today and check ya out. Always a pleasure to promote from within.
Back to top Go down

lvl 80 rogue apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: lvl 80 rogue apply   lvl 80 rogue apply EmptyFebruary 24th 2010, 1:07 pm

lvl 80 rogue apply Wowscr11

blood princes wipe

lvl 80 rogue apply Wowscr12

10m os trash clearing
Back to top Go down

lvl 80 rogue apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: lvl 80 rogue apply   lvl 80 rogue apply EmptyFebruary 24th 2010, 1:17 pm

btw in the past week i switch to a troll and changed my name if any were wondering
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

lvl 80 rogue apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: lvl 80 rogue apply   lvl 80 rogue apply Empty

Back to top Go down

lvl 80 rogue apply
Page 1 of 1