Drak'Tharon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ret Paladin Looking for new Guild

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ret Paladin Looking for new Guild Empty
PostSubject: Ret Paladin Looking for new Guild   Ret Paladin Looking for new Guild EmptyJanuary 10th 2010, 1:04 am

1. If you have any prior involvement with the Guild.
No

2. If you know anyone within the guild, real-life friend or otherwise.
No, however I have an real-life friend that might be joining your guild (his in game toon is Hakunawen)

3. Why you want to join the guild.
I want to be part of a guild that is progressing towards end game content, both 10 and 25-man content. Darkest Hour's raid time also fits my raiding schedule.

4. What you think you can offer the guild.
I understand you are looking for a Ret Paladin. This Paladin is my first toon in WoW and have mostly played him as a ret paladin until 3.3 when both the current guild and LFG made becoming a tank more interesting; although, I still play as DPS as much as I can.
I skills are Blacksmithing, Mining, First Aid, Cooking, and Fishing (all maxed). I have all the Ulduar and ToC Blacksmith recipes and I am currently working to get the ICC recipes as I get enough rep. I always come prepared to the raid with fish feasts, flasks, reagents, and various other buffs for both myself and guild members.
I am also research and outfit my toon to the best of my specs ability.

5. Your race and class, spec and role.
Blood Elf Paladin, Retribution(DPS)/Protection(Tank)

6. Your current gear rating, as well as progress you have made with end-game instances.
My Tank set is the better set right now since I have been playing the tank role in the current guild, GS 5306
My Ret Set is getting better and will not take much time to get up to par if needed, GS 5092

with my current guild and a few pug groups I have been through all of first wing of ICC several times on 10Man
with my current guild we were able to down festergut but have not been back in to take a look at rotface or professor p. Although I have done my research on both the fights and know what to do.

7. Raid days are Wed/Thursd/Mond @ 8 30 to 12 server time for 25s;Tuesdays @ 830 for 10s; can you make all these times?
I can make all nights except Wednesdays (I have night school this semester which runs from 7:00-9:50p, although I know the instructor and most the time we get out pretty early)

8. What your character name is, what you want us to call you.
Character's name is Namelessman, most people just call me Nameless

9. Previous guild and reason for leaving.
The current guild is a great guild, they just lack a couple of items that I would like to see in a guild.

I am looking for a new guild for two reasons:
1. Commited and consistent times for raid nights, my current guild just puts stuff on the calendar whenever they feel and most of the time the event is canceled.
2. The ability to experience 25 man content; although I enjoy 10 man content, the 25 man content is much more exciting.
10. Any other special notes you wish to include.
Back to top Go down
Jagal

Jagal

PostSubject: Re: Ret Paladin Looking for new Guild   Ret Paladin Looking for new Guild EmptyJanuary 10th 2010, 2:42 pm

I would like you to link me or Gskill your dps charts in a 25 raid content ; voa or totc or anything. We need a core ret that can pull 6k+ dps. With rets, that s not asking too much.

Also how old are you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ret Paladin Looking for new Guild   Ret Paladin Looking for new Guild EmptyJanuary 10th 2010, 9:45 pm

I'll get you some dps charts from the next 25 man I am able to get in, it might not be until next VoA reset unless I can get in a ToTC.
I am 32
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ret Paladin Looking for new Guild   Ret Paladin Looking for new Guild Empty

Back to top Go down

Ret Paladin Looking for new Guild
Page 1 of 1