Drak'Tharon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lyerrzon 80 Mage

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Lyerrzon 80 Mage Empty
PostSubject: Lyerrzon 80 Mage   Lyerrzon 80 Mage EmptyAugust 6th 2009, 2:06 am

1. If you have any prior involvement with the Guild.
None.

2. If you know anyone within the guild, real-life friend or otherwise.

I used to play with Joker on an old server.

3. Why you want to join the guild.

I just transferred here because I know a few people here. I'm looking for a guild progressed in Ulduar and I heard you guys were pretty good.

4. What you think you can offer the guild.

I just started playing again about a month ago. I quit WoW after 2 years of playing and raiding, when WotLK came out. I'm back now and looking to get into it again. I've raided on my mage the entire time, I've played every spec in a raid. I have alot of experience in raiding, and alot of experience with raiding guilds and fights. I've done Ulduar on my brother's priest, so I've done all the fights out so far(except new Argent dungeon).

5. Your race and class, spec and role.

Toll Mage 20/51/0.
I do high single target dps, perfect for raid bosses. I have Focus Magic to trade with another mage or to give another raid member. I put out alot of dps and avoid anything that kills me or wipes the raid.

6. Your current gear rating, as well as progress you have made with end-game instances.

I've done all of The Burning Crusade from start to finish pre most nerfs. Farmed Illidan and Hyjal for 5-6 months until sunwell. Had everything in Sunwell killed up to Kil'jaedan pre WotLK nerf. We spent a long time on M'uru that delayed a KJ pre nerf kill.
In WotLk I've raided everything on my mage except Ulduar. I have done Ulduar on my brothers priest many times, I'm well versed in the fights.

7. Days of the week and times of day you are available to raid.

7:30 pm(server time)+ all night.

8. What your character name is, what you want us to call you.
Lyerrzon
Most people call me Lyerr or Ly for short, either way.

9. any other 80's or alts you may have.

None.

10. Any other special notes you wish to include.

Nope, thanks for taking the time to read my app. Hourglass.
Back to top Go down
Jagal

Jagal

Lyerrzon 80 Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lyerrzon 80 Mage   Lyerrzon 80 Mage EmptyAugust 10th 2009, 2:17 am

pst me in game; make sure you have everything gemmed and enchanted , and no pvp gear please.
Back to top Go down

Lyerrzon 80 Mage
Page 1 of 1