Drak'Tharon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Malazor- Mage App

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Malazor- Mage App Empty
PostSubject: Malazor- Mage App   Malazor- Mage App EmptyApril 24th 2010, 10:49 am

1. If you have any prior involvement with the Guild/know anyone in guild who can vouch for you.

I did a pug that had some members of DH in it. Ferdi can vouch that I have good dps for my current gear.

2. Why you want to join the guild/What you think you can offer the guild.

The reason I want to join is because Darkest Hour's raiding times are right up my ally. As to what I could offer you guys is a cool and reliable player that knows how to play and will help get whatever job done.

3. What progress have you made with end-game instances/list your best achievements.

I was in the first raid to down KT on DT back in the day. The last time I played, I was in prodigy a few months ago when they downed Festergut (Second to do it Horde I think). My old main is a duelist.

4. (a) Your race and class, spec and role/ what is your rotation? explain. (b) Healers and tanks are expected to have an offspec; what is your offspec rotation? explain.

(A) I am a bloodelf for the nice little mana perk. I'm a mage because they are a pure dps class. Arcane is an easy/high damage spec. My rotation is 4x Arance Blasts then a Arcane Missle if my Missile Barrage has proc'd.
(B) My off spec is Frost, and it is for pvp. ( I suck at pvp on Malazor )

5. Your Professions and any rare patterns you may have.

I have an alt with Blacksmithing all the way maxed, but I have not got the professions of this character leveled yet. No rare patterns, but my warrior has most of the pre-Wrath patterns you could ever want.

6. Your current gear rating (mainspec/offspec)/what is your basis for gear choice? what do you gem/enchant for?

My current gear score is 5200. Arcane/Frost. My gear choice is to basically hit hard with a good amount of haste. Trying to lower my hit so that it is not over the cap too far. I gem for Spellpower most of the time, and enchant for the same.

7. Raid days are Tues/Wed/Thurs @ 8 30 to 12 30 server time for 25s; can you make all these times, ON TIME?; 10 mans are run throughout the week as fits our schedual, you will be expected to find your own group; we usually have 4 to 5 groups running.

Sounds good to me and if by some reason I could not make it, I would let an officer know.

8. Do you have ventrillo? do you have a stable net? you understand if you dc in fights, you will be replaced; if it continues, you might be kicked.

Yes, and I understand all of the following.

9. Previous guild and reason(s) for leaving.

I have not been in any guilds for sometime. I just had my account re-activated two days ago.

10. How old are you? Most of our guild is 20 and over. We like to keep raid/guild chat mature. does that suit you?

I am 20 and in college. I can keep it mature with the occasional joke.

11. Exactly how aware are you that, if accepted, you would be entering a raid group that has been together for a long time, and that you will most likely have to start at the bottom of the totem pole?
- Raid invites are handed out first to our top raiders, then to our longest standing raiders, then we fill in the gaps with needed classes. Will you be understanding if and when a different person gets a spot over you? If you are invited to a raid, and 2 hours later a different class is needed, will you be OK with stepping down?

I understand the hierarchy and have no problem with it. Stepping out for progression is not a problem for me.

12. armory link here please; be gemmed/enchanted properly, if not, dont apply.

For some reason I cant make a link to my armory. Sorry for the inconvenience, but I have tried everything I know to make it and it is not working.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Drak%27Tharon&cn=Malazor
Link added by Lasher

13. Any other special notes you wish to include (please read our guidelines to properly answer this question).

I am a good player. Not only will I show up and do what is required of me, but I am willing to listen and learn. I know that the game has many factors and that I am not always right. Any advice would be most appreciated and I hope to being seeing you guys more in the near future.
Hourglass.
Smile
Back to top Go down

Malazor- Mage App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malazor- Mage App   Malazor- Mage App EmptyApril 26th 2010, 2:56 pm

Recruited by Lasher on April, 26'th 2010
Back to top Go down

Malazor- Mage App
Page 1 of 1